Author Topic: Suit Builder  (Read 6412 times)

Offline OracleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Suit Builder
« on: October 10, 2008, 01:08:23 PM »
Once upon a time I had this great script called "Armorator" that would build the ultimate suit for you and you could choose to use Jewelry. and select your weapon and shield as well.  I did not use the program for the longest time, as I already had some really good kick ass suits for my characters.  I have since added two more accounts and looked for the script everywhere and it has subsequentally disappeared.  (I guess it felt alone and wandered off to be used by someone else?) 

What do you feel is the best 'Suit Builder Script' available?  I have only seen one other script called CEO's Script Builder, but it seems complicated and takes a tutorial just to set it up and use it.  I have chests and chests of armor and need to sort thru them all by hand to build the best suit.  I don't want to do it the old-fashioned way!

I know help is on it's way!!!

Oracle
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Bullmoose

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Bullmoose has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Suit Builder
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2008, 04:25:48 AM »
CEo's Suitbuilder really isn't as difficult as it seems. i put together 2 100% lrc full 70 suits in a about 15 min. and that was going through 100's of armour peices. i use it with TM's totalizer and works great once you get used to it. the trick is to keep lrc and reg armour seprerate so you not going through all your lrc to get a resist suit.

Offline OMGBurgers

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2008, 08:36:47 AM »
Armorator isn't a script, it's a program.

I believe I still have a copy of it in a .zip or something, but it would take me awhile to find it lol.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2008, 05:50:04 PM »
I would love to get Armorator again...to me it is the best program out there, unless someone corrects me and tells me otherwise!  Look everywhere...even under rocks as one of those may be a fake rock that is hiding the Armorator program!   ;D

ORACLE

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2008, 12:56:12 AM »
How the heck did this program work?  I've only heard about it.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline OMGBurgers

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2008, 10:43:24 AM »
You basically used the UOAssist vendor agent or whatever to generate the lists of armor in your containers.  From there you pasted it in the armorator and it started to build a database as you enter em in.

Once you have ALL your armor in you pick the main pieces you may want to run (Things like Inquis/HoM/AoF for example).  From there I think you tell it what you prefer first out of all the mods (LRC/LMC/MR/HPINC etc).

I was going to use it, but I only have like 30-40 pieces of armor laying around, so there's no point for me lol.  I just have a spread sheet in excel that I use for suit building which works fine imo.

I'll see if I can find a direct like to download it at.  I know where it's hosted at, but finding it on thier server is another story.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2008, 10:44:58 AM »
I've corresponded with the author of Armorator. I was the one who got the limits of 70 increased.

I'll find a good copy and put it up.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2008, 01:30:59 PM »
Still waiting for that copy of Armorator...

I have been trying CEO's Suit Builder and getting past the Learning Curve...problem is that CEO does not take into account different artifact pieces like the Rune Beetle Carpace, etc.

ORACLE

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2008, 07:08:13 AM »
Actually, it's not Armorator, it's the better one.

Sean Ware is the author. I had requested he expand the armor resists past 70. Even though he stopped playing a while back he went ahead and updated it for me.

I don't know of a good place to put this.... so I'll just attach it here.

You have to read the attached txt file to learn how to add items. There's a simple procedure that includes registry entry modification. It's really not hard at all.

Support for SE items and beyond.  The parser definitions have been externalized to the registry so users can add new items without me having to update the program.  Run the program one time and then look in the registry under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SeanWorks\SWArmorCalc\PieceDefs.  You will find a key for each armor type.  Open one of those keys and you will see the text that is compared in order to determine if an item is that type.  You can add new values to these keys when UO adds new items.  The values must contain a string that is in the new item.  The value names can be anything but must be unique within that key.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
swarmorcalc.zip
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Tags: