Author Topic: my intro!  (Read 1727 times)

Offline bobTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • bob has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
my intro!
« on: May 04, 2012, 08:22:28 AM »
 ok here we go my name is phil and i started playing in 2002 , I played for 5 years  had twins a boy and a girl so I had to take a break .....lol . IM back in full force on cheseapeake and love it more now than i did then! im 38 work full time and to tell you the truth time is money and I hope to use some of the wounderful scripts here to get my account where I feel like it should be. With that said Id like to thank all the people that put in hours in to make all this what it is ! ITS a wounderful new Uo world to me allmost like playing for the frist time .....lol  of and so u all know my girlfriend plays uo  shes not a scripter but im working on her she is 27 and 38 d  beteeen uo and her i have my hands full! lol   thanks Script uo !

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
Re: my intro!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 09:33:14 AM »
Hi,
Thanks for the intro.  Not sure if its enough to get you unrestricted.  Tell us a little more about what kind of stuff in game you like to do, pvp, pvm, craft or barter.  Do you have a funny uo story.  Anywho be sure to abuse the search button!!  Hope to see you active on the boards. 
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline bobTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • bob has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 11:31:45 AM »
ok a little more  I right now am mostly playing PVM and a run in from time to time with pvp , mostly not by choice. I lile running doom well  I like it all I have just startecd my frist T hunter and that is going well .As I build my crafter  I cant wait to start playing around with all the new cool crafting options there are now! god its beel 18 years ago ive had to sit down and write any thing like this ...... when i quit playing my fav.  toon was a bard tamer  but now im thinking im liking my mistic mage most but im am building a sandpire so in the days to come we will see I love this gave to me it has so many thing you can do ,its all most like there is all ways something different you can do.I hope this is good and i sure hope my burtching of english gramer is not too bad  :)  as for thinking  about older players the other day I was doing a lvl 6 t map and there was a guy doing one close to me mabe 12 tiles away and the guy was nice talked to me helped me out then told me well im getting off im old he said I was like I know what u mean im 38 he was like hell you are young im 64 ......It made me smile and I thought then I sure hope Im still kicking it on uo when im that old!  IM still smiling thinking about it... hahhah ok guys   8) now let me in   lol  j/k I like you ask people to sit and think and talk about the game  . Well thanks for  reading the ramblings of  a deadhead Uo player ! 

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 12:26:47 PM »
Now that's much better!

Restricted status lifted, welcome to ScriptUO Phil! BTW, I'll be 42 next month. ;)

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 12:34:50 PM »
WELCOME!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 06:46:52 PM »
WELKOME

Tags: