Author Topic: Modifying scripts for pre-AOS servers.  (Read 1568 times)

Offline Whitey123Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Whitey123 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Modifying scripts for pre-AOS servers.
« on: April 30, 2013, 05:15:32 AM »
I downloaded a couple of the IDOC scripts that are on the site, specifically Timbo's IDOC timer and Trail's IDOC finder. The problem is I need them to work for a T2A server. I'm trying to modify them removing the #property variable, but without much luck. Basically instead of checking the house sign with #property, I'm trying to have it click on the sign based on its coordinates and then read the status in my journal. I tried with both #ltarget and #finditem to no avail. Has anyone gotten these to work pre-aos, or have any idea how to? Thanks.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Modifying scripts for pre-AOS servers.
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 07:58:30 AM »
That's kinda hard and why it's not really supported.  I'm sure there's a way to do it, but on the T2A servers, it's going to be more difficult.

If all you need to do is click the house sign and see what pops up in your journal, then it should be pretty manageable.  Look on this site for my journal handling subs.  Once you get them set up, then they'll do all the work for you.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: