Author Topic: Troubling question  (Read 1381 times)

Offline The GhostTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Troubling question
« on: June 25, 2013, 05:22:36 PM »
I have a few questions that I can't seen to find answer for. 

1) Why is the Crafting menu change location even if I'm not touching the mouse while running script.  It happen with s7BodFiller for example and some of mine.

2) sometime tool are still appear on screen ( in backpack) but if I refresh my backpack, the are gone. still cause script to assume that I still have tools.   I notice with this one, XIIxOveR's Cartography Trainer 3.0   Do ai required to DC the pack at regular interval. 

3) thx answer.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Troubling question
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 06:05:55 PM »
[quote author=The Ghost link=topic=11351.msg96196#msg96196 date=1372209756}2) sometime tool are still appear on screen ( in backpack) but if I refresh my backpack, the are gone. still cause script to assume that I still have tools.   I notice with this one, XIIxOveR's Cartography Trainer 3.0   Do ai required to DC the pack at regular interval.[/quote]

I had this happen to me some to, I think it has to do with the timing on the script. It would happen to me when my script was trying to move something and there wasn't a long enough wait before it tried to do something else. More specifically, my script was dragging blank scrolls over and then while it was trying to drag those over, it tried to drag black pearl, What would end up happening is I would have 2 sets of blank scrolls in my pack. If I closed the pack and reopened it, or tried to drag the extra set of scrolls, they would disappear. I would check the timing on the script and see what is happening.

Sorry but I don't have an answer for the first one.  :-[

Tags: