Author Topic: A Thiefs life and how fun it is  (Read 9235 times)

Offline Outlaw Josey WalesTopic starter

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
A Thiefs life and how fun it is
« on: April 12, 2011, 09:13:15 AM »
Ill start this tail off with Once upon a time there was a thief named Aleighya.  Aleighya was discouraged by the lack of items to steal these days so there she was prowling around the docks one day trying to find some fish to steal from one of the local fisherman.  Aleighya was abel to steal a boat rune  from one unsuspecting fisherman.

She quickely hoped on the boat and dry docked it and replaced it and started sailing around Tram. Aleighya started looking for other fisherman boats to try in break into and alas she found quite few she could plunder there cargo holds.  She was abel to get a antiqe dress wich she put on right away.  Aleighya was also abel to steal some artifact that somone had left in there cargo hold ornament of the magician, enchanted kelp pants, oars, baits, powerscrolls, and many other goodies from these unlocked boats.

Aleighya even went about dismantling heavy cannons from the boats as well.  By the end of the day Aleighya had made off with pretty good hall.  So heres tip to all those fisherman out there better keep those boats locked or I may just show up to reposes your stuff from the cargo holds and take your cannons.  So end my tail untill next time to my fellow script uo users Lock your boats cause u never  know whos on the prowl.  Good day to all

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: A Thiefs life and how fun it is
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 09:27:42 AM »
So lemme get this right... you can grief boat people by stealing their stuff??

OMG I may just have to get this stupid expansion after all!
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 09:35:23 AM »
So lemme get this right... you can grief boat people by stealing their stuff??

OMG I may just have to get this stupid expansion after all!
  Yea alot of people are not locking there boats.  I guess they don t understands how to use the context menus to lock there boats.  So you jump on there boats and loot there cargo holds and dismantle there cannons hehe.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 10:44:07 AM »
I never tried to steal cannons! Good Call!

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 11:03:33 AM »
I never tried to steal cannons! Good Call!
  People don t know how to use the context menus with the new boats so there not locking them or they only lock half the boat so when u find boat u can jump on by te moring lines check the cargo hold sometimes it will be locked sometimes will be open also check cannons as well sometimes will be unlocked and u can dismantle them

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 05:15:21 PM »
Love it! Guess I may have to start pirating again!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2011, 01:24:20 PM »
I found a gargoyle ship last night that i could get onto. One of the moring lines was not locked, but could not get anything off the ship but now I got the itch :)

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2011, 01:25:58 PM »
I found a gargoyle ship last night that i could get onto. One of the moring lines was not locked, but could not get anything off the ship but now I got the itch :)
I ve had the best luck with the tokuno ships

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2011, 04:58:39 PM »
Hey, if anyone finds my Orny or kelp leggings or my heavy cannons...give me a shout.

;)

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2011, 05:05:40 PM »
Hey, if anyone finds my Orny or kelp leggings or my heavy cannons...give me a shout.

;)

Muhaaa aleighya strikes again

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2011, 06:03:56 PM »
Sadly the 20 or so boats docked in a row with full holds off the moonglow west coast on pacific were all locked :(
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: