Author Topic: Interesting post at EasyUO.  (Read 14305 times)

Scrripty

Revenge is mine I tell you!
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2009, 08:11:34 AM »
WHAT NOW ROADKILL?  That's what I THOUGHT. :)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Interesting post at EasyUO.
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2009, 04:08:27 PM »
Good to see him back.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2009, 04:34:05 PM »
Remind me not to get on Twinkle McNugget Bad side... cuase dang he dont let go or forget.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Scrripty

« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2009, 07:50:18 PM »
Remind me not to get on Twinkle McNugget Bad side... cuase dang he dont let go or forget.

I am an old old old Dread Lord man.  I'll wait on your doorstep hidden forEVER to pay you back if I owe you one. :)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2009, 06:13:22 AM »
So that i dont continue to feel left out. What is scriptbits?  I am assuming this was something that someone wrote or was going to write and it got deleted or banned or something, but i continue to loat down the river of half informations !?  :'(

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2009, 06:23:46 AM »
Once upon a time at EUO you had to gain scriptbits points to download scripts, you did this by rating the scripts you had used or by posting your own scripts... Very flawed system. ::)
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Scrripty

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2009, 07:39:58 AM »
So that i dont continue to feel left out. What is scriptbits?  I am assuming this was something that someone wrote or was going to write and it got deleted or banned or something, but i continue to loat down the river of half informations !?  :'(

And once upon a time, RoadKill yelled at me for an innocent comment I'd made. :)

http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10171&highlight=

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2009, 08:54:39 AM »
The stream of suck-up that follows is amusing...
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2009, 09:05:57 AM »
Well here is my 2 cents on that little read.  Oh and by the way thanx for the link Twinkle McNugget. My belief and thoughts are that a moderator on a forum is there to assist not patrinize, to quel the fights not join in them, to help build up the population and bring in new posters not to Push them out the door or run them off !!

MY

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
my 2 cents.jpg

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2009, 09:39:37 AM »
Once upon a time at EUO you had to gain scriptbits points to download scripts, you did this by rating the scripts you had used or by posting your own scripts... Very flawed system. ::)

Very flawed indeed....Worked about as well as prohibition!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2009, 02:50:52 PM »
Prohibition worked just fine for my grandparents. They made good money selling moonshine. :-X
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2009, 02:57:56 PM »
Prohibition worked just fine for my grandparents. They made good money selling moonshine. :-X

Mine too!  I come from the Tennessee/Kentucky area during that era.  Very close to Hazard County!  YeeeeHawww!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2009, 03:02:37 PM »
Cant say that i myself was involved in running shine, but I did have relatives that did. I managed to come across a steel in use one day on the edge of our property and being the type person that does not like to get in trouble and would much perfer it be someone else.  Especially the owner that placed it on our property we reported it and the local GBI came down and took it with them.

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2009, 03:11:23 PM »

Mine too!  I come from the Tennessee/Kentucky area during that era.  Very close to Hazard County!  YeeeeHawww!

You know Hazard County from the TV show is in Georgia right?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2009, 03:25:19 PM »

You know Hazard County from the TV show is in Georgia right?

Well I misspoke a bit; was talking about Hazard, Kentucky.   
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: