Author Topic: True or False  (Read 16256 times)

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: True or False
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2010, 03:01:42 PM »
False :(  Its one of the very few modes of air travel I havent been in, and I am very much wanting to try one!!!!

The person below me has never been deer hunting!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2010, 07:02:56 AM »
True.  In fact i have only ever held a gun once .. but i have never fired one, and ive no clue how you take the safty off or put it on for that matter.
  Unfortunatly ive had guns pointed point blank at me on more than one occassion

The Person below me was involved in a Roit ?
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2010, 07:06:49 AM »
False - Closest was a protest by Korean workers outside a military base. Lots of yelling and fist shaking... when I walked through them they all told me "Good Morning" rofl.

The person below has cross dressed.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2010, 07:51:02 AM »
False - Closest was a protest by Korean workers outside a military base. Lots of yelling and fist shaking... when I walked through them they all told me "Good Morning" rofl.

The person below has cross dressed.
LOL! Ok, I need to stop responding to these.

#TRUE...but it was for a Halloween costume party and I was with my girlfriend (now my wife) who took great joy in getting me all done up including making my long hair (nearly to my waist back then) BIG and complete with leather mini-skirt and fishnets. At the party I started a mosh pit on the dance floor when the DJ played a Nirvana song, thank God there was no youtube back then!

The person below me has seen The Exploited live.

X
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 07:52:36 AM by 12TimesOver »
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2010, 10:38:22 AM »
False.  I dont even know what or who they are.

The person below has never eaten chitlens!

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2010, 12:04:06 PM »
True

although, i will try anything once

the person below me likes rocky mountain oysters
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Tags: