Author Topic: Someone please explain this one to me...  (Read 9102 times)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Someone please explain this one to me...
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2010, 06:36:47 PM »
Yes I once got my nipple ring caught in a door and boy did that hurt i thought i had ripped it out and it hurt all the way from my ass*&%$% to my little toe !!

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2010, 06:11:21 AM »
how in the world do you get it caught in a door?  ???
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2010, 08:18:12 AM »
Very difficult to explain just picture my nipple ring in a door hindge and alot of pain.

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2010, 05:23:45 AM »
Because this died down, I'll reload. Been saving this....

READ THIS FIRST

It's illegal to pierce an animals ears, yet completely legal to pierce the ears of an infant. Animals protected above humans?

she was convicted of one misdemeanor count and one summary count of animal cruelty, her lawyer argued that parents allow children to get piercings, so why should kittens have a higher level of protection?

Basically they are saying it's OK to be cruel to infants, but not to animals.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2010, 07:19:07 AM »
Umm...the government has been protecting animals above humans for decades.

Need a new (something) built?  Sorry, endangered mouse habitat.
Need to test a new weapon?  Sorry, environmentalists closed the test range.

Need to burn toxic materials a few hundred feet from where I'm living in Iraq?  No problem...

(pics - not mine)
http://www.google.com/images?q=balad+burn+pit&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=BI4bTLL1CYGClAfWu82-CQ&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CDIQsAQwAw

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2010, 08:04:51 AM »
It's illegal to pierce an animals ears, yet completely legal to pierce the ears of an infant. Animals protected above humans?

she was convicted of one misdemeanor count and one summary count of animal cruelty, her lawyer argued that parents allow children to get piercings, so why should kittens have a higher level of protection?

Basically they are saying it's OK to be cruel to infants, but not to animals.

My father is a vet. He's pierced animals ears a few times.

This lady with a rottweiler wanted the dogs ear pierced so people would know it was a girl, and gave my dad a bag of earring and told him to use whichever. My dad, trying to be nice, picked the biggest diamond in the bag so you could see it. After the fact, the lady let the dog outside, it shook its head, and the $4,000 diamond earring was lost in the grass. Ohh well.

I think the differences are:
1) he is a vet, not a groomer
2) he wasn't putting huge gauges on tiny kittens. A small stud would not have hurt that kitten, but the gauge actually was pulling the ear down
3) the neck is ridiculous
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Tags: