Author Topic: Post your pet pics!  (Read 8628 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Post your pet pics!
« on: January 29, 2011, 10:25:25 AM »
Here's my creatures...

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
orange.jpg
white.jpg
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Scrripty

Re: Post your pet pics!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 10:56:42 AM »
Hell in a furball.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
sophie.bmp

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 11:19:29 AM »
My Two

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
MaggieMay.JPG
gimlet.jpg

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 11:43:16 AM »
Good ones guys!

Cats rule! Dogs too! I love animals! :)

I'll see if I can get a few pics of my familiars! 8)

Scrripty

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2011, 12:28:28 PM »
That banket my cat is in, I had just brought it home from a gift exchange at Christmas and we had the "talk."  I told her it was my blanket and under no cimcumstances was she to lay on it, or I'd make her into a pair of slippers.  As you can see, she listens very well.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2011, 01:55:05 PM »
Our girl Riley.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
DSC_0205.JPG
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline seeriusly

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • seeriusly has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2011, 03:25:44 PM »
This was my crested gecko collection.  I don't have them anymore, but I used to have 8 adults and about 45 babies.  I am thinking of breeding them again, it can be quite profitable.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2011, 04:01:11 PM »
@ suntigress is that a golden?

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2011, 04:07:42 PM »
Yes Mass, it is. I know she looks like a drowned rat! She was only 20 months old.
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2011, 04:23:24 PM »
This was my crested gecko collection.  I don't have them anymore, but I used to have 8 adults and about 45 babies.  I am thinking of breeding them again, it can be quite profitable.

Seeriusly?

Offline Tarpan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tarpan has no influence.
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2011, 04:24:04 PM »

Hank & Sterling

Bubba, Brando, & Olga

Bubba & The Boyfriend

Chester (R.I.P.  :'( ) & Eight Foster Kittens

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2011, 05:06:12 PM »
I have two goldens but they are about 11 months old !! Both female Pinky and CoCo.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2011, 10:25:50 PM »
I'll post a pic of my girlfriends new wiener dog once I take a picture of it. Its 2 years old and day 3 of us having him, he got off the leash while I was taking him for a walk. Made a dead straight dash for my neighbors cow pasture and began herding about 15 cattle. Had to chase him for over an hour until finally he took off into the woods. Being the stupid Person I am, pursued the 8 inch tall dog into the thick of the forest and wound up running smack into a barbed wire fence(it was almost pitch black by this point).

Now I have 3 good sized gashes on my arm and 2 on my face. Tomorrow I go to get a tetnis shot........

Dog is curled up next to my girlfriend in bed right now......
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2011, 07:26:34 AM »
@manwinc         ^^^^^^^^^^^ heheheheheheheh

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2011, 05:19:32 PM »
I was gonna post a picture of my fiance here, but then I realized that since I keep her off-leash most of the time, she no longer qualifies as a pet  :(     :P
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Tags: