Author Topic: Please Welcome Our Newest Elite  (Read 33125 times)

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Please Welcome Our Newest Elite
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2010, 01:23:58 PM »
+1
I have got to see this!! ???
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2010, 01:25:42 PM »
+1
Not to hijack this thread, but, I've got three accounts that i could use.  Would it be feasible with two to three accounts or do you need more.  I'll have to catch up to in vent sometime and discuss this with you.  Something Im interested in.
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2010, 01:32:32 PM »
+1
Hahaha, You guys are Still missing 1 Huge point.

I don't even know if I will be releasing the army because of how Much I FEAR it. Honestly, my friends who do use it that I have known for years don't DO anything with out it.

its like playing the game in an entirely different way. More like Final Fantasy 12 To be Precise (Where the idea came from).
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Petkiller

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Petkiller has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2010, 02:37:28 PM »
+1
OMG I though he had been elite on here for a long time.  His resource scripts are so far ahead of any others I have used.   I love his rune book sub that uses multiple books.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2010, 02:41:18 PM »
+1
Sweet!  Congrads and welcome to the green team.  I don't know how i missed this post initially... i knew it was coming though.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2010, 03:42:34 PM »
+1
Congrats .. manwinc... well deserved promotion.  I look forward to analysing some of your elite only scripts im sure your about to drop on us :) 

Enjoy all the new topics and code ...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Scrripty

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2010, 03:45:25 PM »
+1
Congrats .. manwinc... well deserved promotion.  I look forward to analysing some of your elite only scripts im sure your about to drop on us :) 

Actually EN I think you're the man to help with a little coding situation we were discussing earlier. :)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2010, 03:47:41 PM »
+1

Actually EN I think you're the man to help with a little coding situation we were discussing earlier. :)

Whats that then ??

*********** Warning thread derail in progress  ****************8
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2010, 04:52:25 PM »
Manwinc is my hero.  Just the *thought* of the army gives me chills, and I don't even have a really good inkling as to what it does.

I just know I want it.

(Congrats, Manwinc)

:)

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2010, 04:53:29 PM »
+1
Congrats Manwinc..well deserved! Cerv nailed it right on the head (and NOT with his banhammer for a change!) Welcome to the ranks!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 05:04:35 PM by Toptwo »
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Valeth

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Valeth has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2010, 07:12:30 PM »
+1
Congrats Manwinc. I actually run both your lumberjacking script in parallel (two account) with TM's Heartwood Quester. I couldnt ask for a better set of scripts. You membership is definitely well deserved and thank you for your work.
Courage is not the absence of fear. Its doing whats right in the presence of fear.

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2010, 08:15:04 PM »
+1
I hope someone went through and deleted all the stuff we said about him *OOPS* Did I say that out loud?  ;)

Congratulations! The Green Team is growing faster than my grass in the springtime! (Wow that joke sounded way better in my head...oh well)
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2010, 08:19:31 PM »
+1
Don't Worry, Someone did go back and delete all the stuff said about me(I LOOKED)!!! But I'm sure I can Take a stab.

1. He has a very very Wet Sense of Humor. (Profanity + Very Crude at times)

2. Never Shuts up about scripts, but won't post the bloody things.

3. Never Changes his Avatar

4. Tends to Put Profanity In his Scripts... hee hee.........
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2010, 08:26:24 PM »
+1
Haha yea, no worries, they always delete the "elite nominations" thread right before TM adds someone new (it's how you know he's about to do so!) but no worries, I'm pretty sure that everyone was 100% in your favor (honestly I skipped most of what other people wrote and just posted my own opinions which consist mostly of random sequences of characters that my fingers hammer out). I really need to stop posting and just go to bed...but I really want to get my unread post count down below 700 again. Although now that I think of it, posting replies is totally unrelated to reading unread posts...Ok I'm just done now. Good night all!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2010, 08:53:54 PM »
+1
3. Never Changes his Avatar

That's ok, we'll change your avatar when you least expect it.  ;)

And yes, I always tidy up the Elite section right before we pull the string.  Definitely wanna protect the innocent.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 08:55:52 PM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: