Author Topic: Basic Idoc Looter  (Read 13005 times)

Offline GemviperTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Gemviper hides in shadows.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Basic Idoc Looter
« on: December 01, 2014, 01:34:20 AM »
*update* - this was written before the most recent IDOC changes, an early attempt and not worth your time. Mods pls delete, I have better to share.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 05:40:56 PM by Gemviper »

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: Idoc Wrecker
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 02:44:58 AM »
For me personal it doesnt matter how the script work or how fast it is. But i would like to say thank your for your contribution. It went very less, that active members are really sharing their work and showing us some efforts more then just a personal introduction. You interacted activly the last months and contributed not only informations, but also shared your work.

Thank you :)

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 06:17:09 AM »
Extra Bracket

Code: [Select]
sub wreckItem
IF %checkLocked = 1
{
gosub checkLocked
}
     SET #LTARGETID #FINDID
     SET #LTARGETKIND 1
     SET #LOBJECTID %axe_type
EVENT macro 17
     target
     EVENT macro 22
     WAIT 20
     }   ; <---- Delete that little guy. Not Hurting anything, just an extra Close Bracket
return
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 07:57:38 AM »
Heh, oops, a runaway bracket. No doubt left over from one of the many changes I made as I learned, thanks for catching it. The script is by no means ground breaking stuff but it served me well in Fel(where I prefer to play) and people sharing is what makes a community. If I ever return to UO, which is a possibility, I'll definitely be back here too. I just don't have the hours in the day I'd like now that I have a family and the game has some economy issues that have changed the experience compared to 1998-2001. Thanks Crome, and all of the other active members who helped me as I dug into almost every script here at some point, you know who you are!

I'm hearing a lot about Stealth, I hope everyone doesn't mind sharing their stuff because if/when I return I'll definitely be digging into that too, lol.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2014, 08:03:59 AM »
Heh, oops, a runaway bracket. No doubt left over from one of the many changes I made as I learned, thanks for catching it. The script is by no means ground breaking stuff but it served me well in Fel(where I prefer to play) and people sharing is what makes a community. If I ever return to UO, which is a possibility, I'll definitely be back here too. I just don't have the hours in the day I'd like now that I have a family and the game has some economy issues that have changed the experience compared to 1998-2001. Thanks Crome, and all of the other active members who helped me as I dug into almost every script here at some point, you know who you are!

I'm hearing a lot about Stealth, I hope everyone doesn't mind sharing their stuff because if/when I return I'll definitely be digging into that too, lol.

Meanwhile you dont pay, check out the freeshard scene, i almost use some weird freeshards to test code. No money, no problem ;)

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2014, 08:30:10 AM »
Definitely a solid script, Like you were saying. Concise, does what it needs to do.

The ScriptUO tool Written by TM is very handy. Auto Indents and you can do Bracket Counts. Has saved my ass hundreds of times.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2015, 09:34:24 AM »
Congratulations your Script has been moved to the script library
(if you dont think the section is appropriate please pm me)
Thank you for your submission
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline cybercasper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • cybercasper has no influence.
  • Respect: +41
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2015, 05:41:53 AM »
I'm about to try this and see if it still is working. will let you know what happens

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2015, 05:26:47 PM »
It's still working BUT it's not very efficient with the new changes, at least not how it's written here.

I've removed it so as not to get anyone's hopes up, sorry!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 11:32:18 AM by Gemviper »

Offline Abeia

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Abeia has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Basic Idoc Looter
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2018, 05:21:04 PM »
not working

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Basic Idoc Looter
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2018, 01:58:29 AM »
Nope, you can lock up the thread too, this one was pre-changes to idocs and a very old effort.

Tags: