Author Topic: Hello everyone at scriptuo!  (Read 1228 times)

Offline lamerzTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • lamerz has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello everyone at scriptuo!
« on: February 08, 2021, 03:41:33 PM »
Hey fellas is me Gustav from Sweden and i will turn 30 this year. UO was my first MMORPG and i have never encountered anything like it since then. I've never really played on the real servers even tho i've done a character there twice but it never happen that i stayed. However i first started out on a small server called dragoness which didnt have a huge player base. it was pure classic UO were only feluccia excisted, and yea, the new world. I believe i was 11-12 years old when i started out and played the game for almost 2 years over 4 different servers from pve to pvp realms and had alot of fun. Then when i become older and a bit nostalgic about my childhood PC game i once roamed the internet to see if the game still excisted. And it did. I found alot of servers that have a lot of members and active players.

So ive played for almost a year now. The game is somwhat new to me as i was used to classic UO with one spellbook, one world and colorless spell icons. Back in my day the spell castiing was the real deal most of the time but that time have changed. atleast were i ended up now, excelsior shard. ive met alot of frinds here, even tho i feel that the best time of the shard has past long before i joined in. But im not a proplayer and as long as there is people to chat with and go out on adventures with im happy! I was either not used to scripts which is a bit new to me and im still learning alot. the game is another thing using scrips and i would never be able to go back to the old mouse clicking style once ive used easyUO and UOsteam. However i now want to widen my game play as well as my knowledge for using scripts and such and stumbled upon this site while i was googleing for an IDOC finder. I found out that this site has so much more and a program to run scripts that i have never heared of before. It would be fun to be a part of this community and take part in scripts and learn from people that been here a long time. i would also like to leave feedback when i find scrips that works for my realm and can help me with my game play. I have no special goal here, yet. other than being social, have a gread place, and yea, widen my game experience. I hope this is accepted by you guess and than i may become a member of the forum! im sure that i would found out alot more once i dig in to all the scripts and posts here at the forum!

Fun thing with an indruduction i liked it!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone at scriptuo!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 07:58:41 PM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline lamerzTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • lamerz has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2021, 02:22:49 AM »
Thanks a thousand! appreciate to have become a member!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2021, 07:20:18 AM »
 WELCOME!

Tags: