Author Topic: C2's Healing Trainer (Uses Ghost of a second client for training healing 80+)  (Read 11360 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Need a second client with a ghost that stays logged in.

hit play and do menu.

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
c2's ghost healer.txt
ghost healer menu.jpg

Offline darian

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • darian has no influence.
  • Legendary Noobie
  • Respect: +10
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Check out my guild City of the Damned
Hail C2!! I love your scripts. I'm trying to use this one and the ghost will not stay logged in. I'm on the latest OSI (7.0.5.0) client and the most recent EUO (166) build, but after the 5-7 minutes i still get the "you have been idle for to long, if you do not  jump in circles and do the hula dance in one minute you will be logged out" gump. Ok, maybe thats not the exact quote but you know what I mean. Please help, what other info might you need? Pac shard, osi, ummmmmm, i dunno. please reply

Beware of Dragons, For thou art crunchy and taste good with Catsup

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
Well you need to play a loop that keeps the other client logged in.  That is a separate thing than this healer.

so client one that is gaining healing play the script.

client 2 the ghost... play this so it opens the backpack over and over to stay logged in.  Use client swap to ensure both scripts are playing on the correct guys.
Code: [Select]
event macro 8 7
wait 400s

That is all it will open a pack every 400 seconds and not log out a guy.  I use that all the time to stay logged doing diff things.

Offline darian

• Activity:
    0%
  • darian has no influence.
  • Legendary Noobie
  • Respect: +10
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Check out my guild City of the Damned
Ahhhh!! Wonderrful mews my good man!! thanks so much and thatnks for all the time and effort you put into making our lives easier.

Beware of Dragons, For thou art crunchy and taste good with Catsup

Offline slackermandan

• Activity:
    0%
  • slackermandan has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
The script works great. I was using an old copy of UO Autopilot to do this which was a pain, and this simplified my training quite a bit. Thanks for the work you put into this :)

The one suggestion that I would make is to add a part of the script to grab more bandaids out of a secure in your house, or from your bank. This would take the lazy training of healing to a whole new level :P
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 02:05:43 PM by slackermandan »

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
The script works great. I was using an old copy of UO Autopilot to do this which was a pain, and this simplified my training quite a bit. Thanks for the work you put into this :)

The one suggestion that I would make is to add a part of the script to grab more bandaids out of a secure in your house, or from your bank. This would take the lazy training of healing to a whole new level :P

good idea.  I had always just loaded up and went out to a very quite place.  I have a personal policy to never train anything in my house.  I have lost a lot of friends to bans for house macroing... but heck, it is still a good idea

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
this has always worked great for me except for now.  I have 2000+ bandages in my packpack, single stack of bandies, and the script just randomly will stop staying need more bandaids. Not sure what has changed.  thanks!
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
this has always worked great for me except for now.  I have 2000+ bandages in my packpack, single stack of bandies, and the script just randomly will stop staying need more bandaids. Not sure what has changed.  thanks!

what type are they?

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
zlf I believe.  I did check the item id of my bandies and it was the same as in the script.  Sorry, re-read my original post.  It will run for like 4 hours sometimes or more, then others 10 minutes.  Its random.  

Offline ZigZagZebra

• Activity:
    0%
  • ZigZagZebra has no influence.
  • Respect: +12
    • View Profile
zlf I believe.  I did check the item id of my bandies and it was the same as in the script.  Sorry, re-read my original post.  It will run for like 4 hours sometimes or more, then others 10 minutes.  Its random.  

That's really odd, Hoby. I read through the script, its elegant, streamlined and unless there is some problem with the findkind event I can't see any reason it would derail. Maybe a dual client conflict? Lag? I guess if you have a VM, you could try running your alt in there. Maybe check some variables when the message box pops. It really shouldn't be giving a #findkind of -1 if there are  indeed bandages in your pack.

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
I'll try it again.  Maybe it was just lag. 

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
I'll try it again.  Maybe it was just lag. 

I'll try to find some time to make a back-up loop so that I does a few double checks before shutting down. How odd. I'll post when I find the time.

Offline vanzelus

• Activity:
    0%
  • vanzelus has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Hi C2,

First, thanks for an awesome script.

Second, I have a question. I ran into a minor problem when running the script. The timer between bandy is not long enough for the char to successfully applying the current bandy before he's applying the next one. So basically the character is just wasting bandy and not gaining skill. How do I adjust the wait time so that the current bandy is applied before the next one is used?

Thanks

Tags: