Author Topic: C2's Play that Funky Music Multi Skill Trainer (Provo, Disco, Peace, Music)  (Read 41536 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
This is new and improved with my new gump timing.  It is faster than ever and more stable than ever!!!  It uses a scribes pen or map maker's your choice.

Only set-up needed:
Set-up pen (Described below)
set-up animal id's for disco only if other than swampie or CU
hit play and pick skill level and skill to train

Code: [Select]
;C2's Play That Funky Music - Multi Trainer
;Version 1.4b
;Tested:OSI
;Purpose -Trains Music, Provo, Disco, Peacing
;Credits:  TM journal scanner for discord
;          Cerveza for some hard core testing on peace and best feedback yet for additional
;          options and some script flow.  thank you very much!
;          12x for starting up the discussion about how timers for successes and fails are diff on               ; peace/disco

;[b]Revisions[/b]
;Revisions
;4/25 improved gump timer and increased speed for each attempt- big time saver!!!
;6/23 adjusted pause to close pen as to Cerveza's suggestion
;6/23 added abiity to pull additional instruments from a secure - Thank Cerveza!
;6/23 added hide as option for disco in addition to invis
;6/23 trimmed music sub code to be shorter - thx Cerveza for pointing out unnecessary code
;6/23 added journal scan to disco as per request to reattempt until success -old way
; was designed to try each one once and hide/invis... i always did with massive amounts
;7/13/09 pen trick removed after publish fixed it- so skill timer option now
;2/5/10 fixed journal line for hiding option
;3/21/10 - adjusted timer on peace and disco based on success/fail [color=red]!!!speed increase!!![/color]
;6/5/12 - fixed small timer issue (cerveza caught - thx!); fixed pause issue for disco success that was flip flopped and never noticed

This script will pull from all open containers if u are close to them!  Boat keep and/or house containers!
I discourage macroing in a house as those are the only bans I ever hear about regarding provo and discord etc...  Unattend Macro at your own risk.

Disco Users:

;========For Disco Users Only!!!! Edit Here if Needed=======
;MHB =Swampie
;FN = CU
;swamps will take u to 80-81 but at that point u can switch to cus or lower music
;to about 40-70  and get some more gains of swampies.
;I recommend these non-aggressive animals and Cu's for 80+  u can use jewels
;to get to 80 and start cus then remove jewels as u go to minimize set-up
;when u are around 110 or when gains slow.  Stone music and
;lock it around 30-40 and gains will speed back up.
;Using non exceptional instruments towards 115+ can increase your chances to gain also

;The script will give u a menu prompt to choose between hide or invis after all is discorded
Edit this for disco at the top top the script:
;================Initiation- set these!!! ======================
set %animal MHB_FN      ;this is for CU and Swampie - only alter if you wish to train on diff animals

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
C2's Play That Funky Music Bard Multi Trainer 1.4.txt
C2's Play That Funky Music Bard Multi Trainer 1.4b.txt
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 05:22:26 PM by _C2_ »

Offline mcscooter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • mcscooter has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Peacemaking works fine out of the box for me.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Very timely, I need to work up my Necro/Mage Peace for spawns.

Does the script locate any instruments on screen and load them into your backpack for you?

I suppose I'll find out in a few minutes, but that would be the way to go for training. Put 100 store bought instruments in a secure and train away....
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline KilroyIsDead

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • KilroyIsDead has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
if you have positive karma the lil isle inside the ilsh spider cave on the roof is good at high levels too and nobody is ever there
Give a man a fire, he'll be warm the rest of the night;
Set a man afire, he'll be warm the rest of his life.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
I like it, would like it better if it had an auto loader to get another instrument when the one your using breaks....

Dragging drums into my pack one at a time sucks, and is exactly why I script :)

this switches instruments?  or u talking about something else?  You just load up then start script.  it switches.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 04:01:28 PM by _C2_ »

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
Well, I'm hoping you put in some changes to make it work for everyone's liking.

#1 - The pause doesn't work for peace. It stops with the carto or map screen up and when you unpause it freezes up.
*Tested yet again and it did unfreeze after 15 seconds, then it continued training.

#2 - I've shown you how to modify the script to use instruments out of a secure, or bank. It puts one in your pack and trains on that one till it's gone, then gets another. I think this is a very good way of running the script. If you still choose to load your pack with 125 instruments, you can, and it'll work fine.

#3 - I got rid of the whole first "find instrument" portion as it is the same code thats used later in the sub setinst. There's no reason to include the same portions more then once.

I have no idea if the other portions of the script work at all as I'm only working peace. I suggest you give them a try and see if they have the same types of problems.

I can post up the fixed script if you'd like.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 08:14:40 PM by Cerveza »
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
i will certainly fix the pause but i dont have time to make it drag from crates if none in bag.  it is super easy to do but it will be a few days to add it.   

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
Added several updates to the code:

Cerveza inspired updates (Thank you for your input):
;6/23 adjusted pause to close pen & then reopen quickly as to Cerveza's suggestion
;6/23 added ability to pull additional instruments from a house/ boat secure - Thank Cerveza!
;6/23 trimmed music sub code to be shorter - thx Cerveza for pointing out unnecessary code

Some other additions that were on my mind:
;6/23 added hide as option for disco in addition to invis
;6/23 added journal scan to disco as per request to reattempt until success -old way
; was designed to try each one once and hide/invis... i always did with massive amounts and didn't feel the need to add this originally but a few peeps wanted it.  Added TM adv journal scanner to it to handle disco messages.

Cerv.  I used your ideas but did not use all the code.  I really appreciate all the support on the code you offered up.  Great ideas! 

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
I should finish up my Champ Peacer tonight thanks to this script. I'll try out the new version for the final points.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
I should finish up my Champ Peacer tonight thanks to this script. I'll try out the new version for the final points.

excellent.  thank you!  This script had been around for a long time with many users and few issues.  You gave some nice tweaks that I think make it better!

Offline Misnc

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Misnc has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
dunno what im doing wrong, but i cant get to use the pen trick, i did make the local map first, but when the script run it still takes 10 sec delay between every disco/peace, i also did try manually making last with the pen, but still 10 sec delay  :-[

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Try making a map and leave the gump open. Make sure you use the "make last" button at least once. Naturally you will fail, but leaving the gump open should kick the trainer into gear.

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
I was just informed by a friend that they have supposedly fixed the pen bug! As soon as I get home I will give it a try and see! I really hope not cuz I still have to go from 83 to 120 discord  :(
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
I was just informed by a friend that they have supposedly fixed the pen bug! As soon as I get home I will give it a try and see! I really hope not cuz I still have to go from 83 to 120 discord  :(

Sadly, true. I was in the middle of working disco on a new tamer  :'(

C2, thanks for updating your scripts to take out the pen trick!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 04:33:10 PM by onlyindreams »

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
I was just informed by a friend that they have supposedly fixed the pen bug! As soon as I get home I will give it a try and see! I really hope not cuz I still have to go from 83 to 120 discord  :(

Sadly, true. I was in the middle of working disco on a new tamer  :'(

C2, thanks for updating your scripts to take out the pen trick!

NP ... brewed up some coffee and went through the four or five that had it in some compacity so u could still use them to train but it is a sad day.  one of my buddies finished disco the night before it patched,,,, lucky bastard hehe

Tags: