Author Topic: C2's Play that Funky Music Multi Skill Trainer (Provo, Disco, Peace, Music)  (Read 41532 times)

Offline Glifious

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Glifious has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Wow, Thank you soooo much! It works perfectly for me now. Was perfect before, just not for this server. Thanks again!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: C2's Play that Funky Music Multi Skill Trainer (Provo, Disco, Peace, Music)
« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2012, 08:29:46 AM »
Great script, have only used the prov so far but works awesome!! Thank you!!

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2012, 11:14:16 AM »
Great script, have only used the prov so far but works awesome!! Thank you!!

Glad you enjoy it

Offline Ultimafreak77

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Ultimafreak77 has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2013, 05:34:41 PM »
Just saying thanks! I used this to raise discordance to 100 over the last couple of days. From reading the previous posts, it sounds like I need to soulstone music and buy it again, let it raise to 40 before I train my other barding skills above 100? I'm currently using a bunch of High Plains Boura and it says I play poorly and don't succeed in discording them? Thanks again C2.
The few. The proud. The AFK.

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 28, 2013, 05:49:50 PM »
Just saying thanks! I used this to raise discordance to 100 over the last couple of days. From reading the previous posts, it sounds like I need to soulstone music and buy it again, let it raise to 40 before I train my other barding skills above 100? I'm currently using a bunch of High Plains Boura and it says I play poorly and don't succeed in discording them? Thanks again C2.

i have never trained with the bouras. I would lore them or use stratics barding difficulty calculator to find out the best range for training. Staying around 70 - 80 success range will get you great results.  playing poorly is a failure and it sounds like you are failing too much to get the best gains.  id let music gain up some more or just only bring music down when you stop gaining.

Offline bodfather

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 28, 2013, 06:18:39 PM »
  I never could tell a huge difference with low music or high music. They both take 2-3 solid days training disco.

Offline Scorpio

• Activity:
    0%
  • Scorpio has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
In my mission to learn scripting and needing disco trained i actually managed to edit the 2 parts of this necessary for disco train, seems small to you guys but a week ago was impossible lol so I am getting there. If pewople have trouble with this script read the thread, 2 easy changes and it is flawless. I jammed my pack full of instraments and went to cu's, working like a charm :)

Offline CityKitty

• Activity:
    0%
  • CityKitty has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 08, 2023, 04:19:20 PM »
Just used this script to get discord from 50 to 90 in two days. Works like a charm. Chased pixies and such around for a bit, then gamans and then a hiryu and a swamp dragon finished off. I'm going to use Bard and Taming Mastery script to get from 90 to 120 now. Only complaint is that I sure wish it would drag new instruments from a secure. Other than that, it's a great script! Thanks so much!
If you ain't the lead dog, the view never changes

Tags: