Author Topic: C2's Build a Thief Multi-skill Trainer (Stealing, Stealth, Hide, & Tracking)  (Read 40156 times)

Offline tehmt

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • tehmt has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: C2's Build a Thief Multi-skill Trainer (Stealing, Stealth, Hide, & Tracking)
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2009, 02:56:24 PM »
+1
anytime, glad when i can contribute a snipplet.
btw my name on former boards was geb.

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: C2's Build a Thief Multi-skill Trainer (Stealing, Stealth, Hide, & Tracking)
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2009, 05:03:54 PM »
+1

Hell yeah I remember u!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
+1
You can buy 40 skill points from the trainer in New haven
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline voodoo

• Activity:
    0%
  • voodoo has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
+1
OMG i so miss the pen trick.

i didnt think i would miss it so much, but now that i have to work stealing again its like pulling teeth!

im tainted now.
ive seen how easy it can be done with the pen trick, and now its gone!
*wimpers and crys*

but it could be worse...... i could actually BE training stealing by hand, hahahhaha

thanks C2, im running stealing right now as i type this and its working like a charm.

Offline tehmt

• Activity:
    0%
  • tehmt has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
+1

Hell yeah I remember u!

w00t w00t ;D

...re... been afk a few weeks, job somewhere on the globe...

Offline Xahtnuj

• Activity:
    0%
  • Xahtnuj has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
+1
Might be useful to add a ninjitsu and detecting hidden trainer as well

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
+1
Might be useful to add a ninjitsu and detecting hidden trainer as well

detect hidden is in my odd ball skill trainer script.  no plans for ninja being added but I see how it is used a lot in thief templates.

Offline kenshin87

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • kenshin87 has no influence.
  • Respect: +35
    • View Profile
currently using it on siege right now. making a ninja stealth theif with wrestle. should be a fun time. i am actually running two instances of the script at the same time. hiding and snooping. they dont interfere with eachother so it works great. so if people are trying to double the effectiveness of the script well thats a way to do it. thanks c2 great script!

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
currently using it on siege right now. making a ninja stealth theif with wrestle. should be a fun time. i am actually running two instances of the script at the same time. hiding and snooping. they dont interfere with eachother so it works great. so if people are trying to double the effectiveness of the script well thats a way to do it. thanks c2 great script!

Sweet tip... I wrote the damn thing and trained them separately this past summer.

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile

Genius! Thanks for sharing that tip!

Offline kenshin87

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
also C2 or anyone else really i cool think to do to train up stealth is use moongates to bypass the hiding timer. only have to wait half the time for instances of stealth. that could be set up through UoAssist or make a little script out of it. let me know what you think :)

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
also C2 or anyone else really i cool think to do to train up stealth is use moongates to bypass the hiding timer. only have to wait half the time for instances of stealth. that could be set up through UoAssist or make a little script out of it. let me know what you think :)

Great technique and have used it before.  there is a coder here that has that script but it is private.  It works for hiding and stealth... very fast  :)

Offline kenshin87

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
all you elites taking all of the good stuff away from the common folk!!! haha just kidding hope to make it there one soon. but for all of those non elites attempting to make a theif or just any stealther really. alll you need to do is have uoassist and make a macro for it all. simply put just double click the gate choose a destination use stealth skill doublclick gate stealth skill . haave that run on repeat and boom you got yourself a handy training macro using assist. however i still recommend using this script just because you can run two of them and train up your snooping/hiding/stealth in no time.

Offline kenshin87

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
i thought i had read it in the previous posts but i guess i am wrong. is there an npc anywhere that has a bag i can continually snoop? like an npc that doesnt move. would be great help!
preferably not one that i have to hire, they always seem to disappear on me.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 03:48:05 PM by kenshin87 »

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
i thought i had read it in the previous posts but i guess i am wrong. is there an npc anywhere that has a bag i can continually snoop? like an npc that doesnt move. would be great help!
preferably not one that i have to hire, they always seem to disappear on me.
u can make a statue of yourself with a quiver on and snoop that until server up when the refresh will make the quiver disappear or hide and alt click an npc to follow around.

Tags: