Author Topic: C2's Ultimate Casting Trainer (Mage, Myst S.W., Chiv, Necro, Resist, Eval, & SS)  (Read 87889 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Use as much med regen, LMC and most importantly Casting jewels that you can find. 2/6 is the way to go!!!
Make sure you remove protection spell if you have it on!!!

This works crazy fast if u wear 2/6 or max casting jewel set up and has slightly slower if you choose not to select 2/6 feature.

Trains:
Magery, Mysticism, Necro, Chiv, Weaving, Resist, Eval, and Spirit Speak!!!

Special Needs:

*Spellweaving (up to 30.0 skill) and Necro (up to 20.0 skill) require a wep in hand at beginning levels but will not need one if you are above that level. WEAPONS MUST BE SPELL CHANNELING NOW- CHANGE TO MED DROPS NONE SC WEPS. WHEN ACTIVATED. THIS IS NOT THE SCRIPT

*Spellweaving & Mysticism - any mount that you should be mounted on. you can be in a guild if you want unlike other scripts. The script will dismount, acquire the target, remount, and cast on the mount without killing it. No reason to unguild yourself with my set-up!!!

*Spirit Speak -You need to stone off Necromancy to be at zero (script will lock it for training if u forget) and a spell channeling weapon in your hand. It appears that using the med option disarms non med weps now. Nicar was having issues with it disarming when med skill was used. Let necro gain up to 20-25ish and relock or buy it.

*Eval-You need to be in an area like WBB, luna or even a shop full of NPC's like a tavern where you can openly see a lot of people. It will actually work fine with a few peeps. It trains eval by evaling npc's and real players. once everyone is evaluated it resets and goes through them all again. It will try to target anyone in 8 tiles (even upstairs which it cannot - it just moves on quickly from that person).

Set-up:
Real Simple script to train with:

(1) Select your skill to train!
Chiv
Necro (Need wep if training below 20.1 skill)
Mage
Weaving (Need a mount for WOD & weapon if below 30.1 skill)
Resist Spells
Spirit Speak
Eval Intell.

(2) You check meditation if you wish to use it
(3) You check 2/6 casting if you have protection spell off and 2/6 casting jewels on!!! Strongly suggested for speed increase
(4) Click begin and off you go.

Little basic skill tracker menu to show starting, current, and gained skill.

Revisions:

There are 3 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
C2's Ultimate Casting Trainer 1.4.txt
C2's Ultimate Casting Trainer 1.5.txt
C2's_Ultimate_Casting_Trainer_1.3b (With ROT timer mod by Palonius).txt
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 07:48:48 PM by _C2_ »

Offline Ni

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Ni has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
This works very good thank you. I have only used the resisting portion so far, but have had no problems. I don't have the jewelry you suggested but it is still moving right along, and i'm over 92 resisting.  

I'm using it on a AOS free server.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 05:46:47 PM by Ni »
Ni, Peng, and Neee-Wom

Offline KilroyIsDead

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • KilroyIsDead has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
A. This rocks! Easy to setup and use great explanations of how to set it up and all.

B. Question about why you lock Necro when training SS.  Why is this needed, and if I want to train both with setting necro up sdversely affect the SS training?
Give a man a fire, he'll be warm the rest of the night;
Set a man afire, he'll be warm the rest of his life.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
A. This rocks! Easy to setup and use great explanations of how to set it up and all.

B. Question about why you lock Necro when training SS.  Why is this needed, and if I want to train both with setting necro up sdversely affect the SS training?

You gain SS faster with casting the spell when necro is locked.  same idea if u were to cast magic arrow with low magery to gain eval. 

At least that is what I understand from speaking with others and playing with it.  The higher levels get really bad if u have high necro and this is faster than pen tricking SS as an action if u keep necro down.

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
used this little script a many times for training up my Mages and necros.

Offline KilroyIsDead

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • KilroyIsDead has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
Lemme make you folks think instead of me again.

I'm at 94.1 SS right now and it's slowed to a crawl.  While 100 is desireable and at 100 I get the 30 second Curse Weapon, the tune should be playable at 94-96 and I could just let it do gain of the day to coast into GM someday, correct?

So I am basically saying that I am impatient.  Can't I just start training Necro now so the tune is playable withing 48 hours?

Give a man a fire, he'll be warm the rest of the night;
Set a man afire, he'll be warm the rest of his life.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
Lemme make you folks think instead of me again.

I'm at 94.1 SS right now and it's slowed to a crawl.  While 100 is desireable and at 100 I get the 30 second Curse Weapon, the tune should be playable at 94-96 and I could just let it do gain of the day to coast into GM someday, correct?

So I am basically saying that I am impatient.  Can't I just start training Necro now so the tune is playable withing 48 hours?

I would think you would most likely get the rest training necro up

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
I would agree, you should get the majority of it back just training Necro.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Locking Necro at 0 makes SS gains much quicker. I unlocked and began working Necro using this script when my SS reached 95.

Necro passed SS and I had 100 Necro and 98 SS. I just gained the remaining points in SS through normal use.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
Locking Necro at 0 makes SS gains much quicker. I unlocked and began working Necro using this script when my SS reached 95.

Necro passed SS and I had 100 Necro and 98 SS. I just gained the remaining points in SS through normal use.

Nice, so there are the hard facts if u start training necro!  Thx. Cerv.  You must have a little book of UO facts I swear.  I love the knowledge you share.

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile

Hmmm very intersting! I've always trained both up at the same time. Usually necro gets to 105 and SS will be around 95-GM. Then I just use this script to cast CW and it takes a few hours to cap.

Offline Dootndoo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Dootndoo has no influence.
  • "I Like Beer."
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
I used this to finish training my Necro for my fisherman. Worked great on a boat. Thx for the script.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
Now trains Mysticism

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Thanks for the update C2! As soon as I figure out who I want to add Mysticism too I'll give it a run.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
excellent.  I am close to the right times to change to the next spell but let me know where tweaks could make it better.  That goes for any users.

Tags: