Author Topic: C2's Ultimate Casting Trainer (Mage, Myst S.W., Chiv, Necro, Resist, Eval, & SS)  (Read 87877 times)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Nice one!

Well step on up and make an introduction to get to know our community so you can download it. Read this from the new member introduction area: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1683.0

Offline xiconanni

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • xiconanni has no influence.
  • UO Player/Scripter
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Amazing! Want this badly! Thank you!
Yeah! Let's script!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
+1
Amazing! Want this badly! Thank you!

I love how people post without reading anything. The post right above his says how to be able to download it yet he didn't bother reading it.

Read my post above yours and follow it...

Offline dirtmcgirt

• Activity:
    0%
  • dirtmcgirt has no influence.
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
I've been running the spellweaving trainer all day and it has had no problems, however when I try to run the magery trainer, it crashes.  Any ideas?

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
    • View Profile
Not sure, I just ran it last week with no issues. If you are using the 2/6 method and have slower internet, it may be causing issues. Are you running EUO as administrator? Just first couple of things I check when something crashes on me. Every once in a while, if it keeps happening. I close both UO and EUO and reopen them and many times that does the trick.

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
The Pause/Resume logic with the buttons needs a modern update. If you never pause the script using the menu button(s) then it wouldn't affect it.

I would be curious for a description of "it crashes":
1) The uo client becomes unresponsive?
2) the uo client terminates and goes away completely?

The first one is what Crisis describes for a fix (close client, close Easyuo, restart both; sometimes I have to resort to rebooting my PC to get that to cleanly startup).

The second one happens when there is a conflict with dragging an item while moving... there may be other situations where that could happen, but that is the most common one I have witnessed. This fix is to stop moving and dragging items at the same time. ;) If it is me dragging items or clicking to move... well, I blame myself. If it is a script dragging/moving items... then eliminating that conflict is important.
I thought I was very clever recently and while a  script was running, I decided to sum up the uses left on my backpack full of instruments while I was bard training. My client crashed and went away similar to the move/drag result. This is still my fault, but I offer it as a potential issue. Both scripts were doing a finditem and that is a bad thing in the same client... but in different scripts. Are you running a second script that is on that account that could interfere with the first script's operation?

Gaderian
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 09:07:08 PM by Gaderian »
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline dirtmcgirt

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
So I closed everything out. Restarted UO, EUO and voila, it is working now.  I should have been more clear.  So earlier it would just freeze, next thing the you know UO would just freeze and windows would say there was an error and needed to close uo, it did not wipe it from the screen.  Moral of the story, start fresh.  Thanks for the quick response y'all.  This trainer is unreal.  I gm'd spellweaving in about 16 hours.  Kudos.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Make sure you use a -29 mage weapon when you do mage training.

Offline dirtmcgirt

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
for sure, scored a daggar that has -25 but has MR 6 so im going to use it until i get higher.  Thanks again!

Offline CityKitty

• Activity:
    0%
  • CityKitty has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
Just trying this out now to raise resist and it's working well. This is the best way to raise this skill I've ever found. No complaints, easy to get going and not so much as a hiccup so far. Need to use it on some alts for mage stuff and I'm confident it will work just as well for those too.

Good job and thanks for taking the time to write it.
If you ain't the lead dog, the view never changes

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
Love the script, used it for many many characters. Just recently ran into a problem with mysticism.  When it gets to 85 it kills the horse.  I get a new one and restart the script but it never targets the new horse.  It goes through the all guard me and mounts then starts casting but isn't casting on the horse.  I have tried to manually set the horse as last target by healing it, targeting it with a axe but that doesn't help. 
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Blue pet training wont working anymore,     I dont recall having issue training mystic in the last year.   Will need to test.

Offline voodoo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • voodoo has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
I have not been able to get the Spellweaving to work for the last year.
they changed something in the game where now you can not target the pet you are riding on.
so the script will do everything it should but it just casts the WOD spell and nothing ever lands so no gaining and eventually the script times out.

if I manually get off the horse it will then kill it.
guilded or non-guilded, tram or fel, it kills the horse.

any suggestions?
is there something else we can use other than a horse?
i cant imagine a tiller man or vendor would work.
i have to guess that the mysticism would be the same, doesn't it use a horse as well?

Tags: