Author Topic: C2's Ultimate Casting Trainer (Mage, Myst S.W., Chiv, Necro, Resist, Eval, & SS)  (Read 87879 times)

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
+1
C2 -

Might be a problem on my end, but...

Necro: Starts casting Wither around 60, when the fail rate is ridiculously high.  I tried for about two hours to get a gain, but couldn't actually cast the spell successfully.  Perhaps an epic bad run on the RNG, but when I added a +10 bracelet, I started succeeding and gaining right away.  0.4 in the time it took to type this...

Anyone know the sweet spot for gaining with wither?

:)

Nope no problem on your end.  I throw on a bloodwood spirit for 5 total points then take it back off.
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Offline Wilk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Wilk has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
+1
C2 -

Might be a problem on my end, but...

Necro: Starts casting Wither around 60, when the fail rate is ridiculously high.  I tried for about two hours to get a gain, but couldn't actually cast the spell successfully.  Perhaps an epic bad run on the RNG, but when I added a +10 bracelet, I started succeeding and gaining right away.  0.4 in the time it took to type this...

Anyone know the sweet spot for gaining with wither?

I generally start withering at 75 NObama.

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
+1
you probably have an older version.  the posted one does horrific beast at 60 and switches to wither at 75.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
+1
added war horses - all factions added now.  thx for posts and ids!
added gargoyle ID for Eval part.  I think it is only male id though (OCB)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
+1
Great script C2 .. ive used it pretty extensive to train almost all the listed skills at one time or another.

thanks for sharing.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
+1
added war horses - all factions added now.  thx for posts and ids!
added gargoyle ID for Eval part.  I think it is only male id though (OCB)

Female is NCB
Male is OCB

Scrripty

+1
Are the waits in this based on 2/6 or 4/6 casting?

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
+1
Are the waits in this based on 2/6 or 4/6 casting?

From what I've seen, it's 2/6.  I haven't checked Chiv specifically to see if that accounts for 4/6 though.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
+1
2/6.. i did think aboutthe 4/6 though.  i will at some point redo the code to have a casting calculator. but even at 2/6 it is fast.  You will run out of mana at 2/6 or 4/6 regardless.  it won't change the end time with any significant amount.

Scrripty

+1
2/6.. i did think aboutthe 4/6 though.  i will at some point redo the code to have a casting calculator. but even at 2/6 it is fast.  You will run out of mana at 2/6 or 4/6 regardless.  it won't change the end time with any significant amount.

For chiv, if you have med/focus when training it, 4/6 makes a WORLD of difference. :)

Offline onlyindreams

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
+1
Finally training up my first Mystic past 55 (no fail sleep/purge magic)... The script ran perfect up to 55 skill. At this point it switches to Mass Sleep. I left it going for over an hour and got ZERO gains. I have 600 total skill points roughly, plus focus is set to lower just in case. I switched over to casting Spell Trigger with a UOAssist macro and I started gaining right away. Both have the same minimum casting rate so I'm not sure what was going on.

I'm still not mounted from when I setup the script (from casting Stone Form). Not sure what it's targeting, if anything.

EDIT:

Same thing is happening now that I'm at 70.6 (got there with uoassist). It's casting Cleansing Winds but I'm not gaining anything. It appears as if it's casting then not targeting anything. I'm using horse type GC, which is listed... I'm at 1 FC 5 FCR. I do NOT have 2/6 checked so I'm not sure if that's the issue.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 04:35:43 PM by onlyindreams »

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
+1
that is really odd.  i did it in tram and fel.  i wonder if u have to be guilded for it to work

Offline onlyindreams

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
+1
that is really odd.  i did it in tram and fel.  i wonder if u have to be guilded for it to work

I'm in Fel, not guilded. I'll get guilded later tonight and see what happens.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
+1
I went to 98.6 myst over night and no issues.  I am really unsure of the issue.  I cannot reproduce and u ruled out the mount being in the list.  Hrmm...
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 07:19:16 PM by _C2_ »

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
+1
No problems here with a store-bought horse, no guild, trammel.  Went to 100 in a day.

Tags: