Author Topic: C2's Trick or Treater 2.3  (Read 82624 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: C2's Trick or Treater 2.0
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2010, 06:15:21 AM »
+1
2.2 is fine!!!  it was me with the above comment

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2010, 07:36:39 AM »
+1
This looks like fun - maybe i'll give it a try. A Big Thanks!

Offline rana70

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • rana70 has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • MyScripts
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2010, 12:34:03 PM »
+1
Hi C2,

it's me again and since you know I love to have counters in scripts
I would like to sugest this add-on to your script ....
If you like it too.... just put it in  ;)

Code: [Select]
   ; INSERT this at Line 91 START Counter and Display Mod
   if #FindType IN ZUAB
     {
       Set %CountZUAB %CountZUAB + 1
       Menu Delete CNT_L1
       Menu Text CNT_L1 10 40 Grim , #SPC , Warning %CountZUAB
     }
   if #FindType IN MHG_LHG
     {
       Set %CountMHG %CountMHG + 1
       Menu Delete CNT_L2
       Menu Text CNT_L2 10 55 Spider , #SPC , WEB %CountMHG
     }
   if #FindType IN JJZ
     {
       Set %CountJJZ %CountJJZ + 1
       Menu Delete CNT_L3
       Menu Text CNT_L3 10 70 Skul , #SPC , Pike %CountJJZ
      }
   if #FindType IN JAY
     {
       Set %CountJAY %CountJAY + 1
       Menu Delete CNT_L4
       Menu Text CNT_L4 10 85 Helloween , #SPC , Guillotine %CountJAY
      }
   if #FindType IN KAY
     {
       Set %CountKAY %CountKAY + 1
       Menu Delete CNT_L5
       Menu Text CNT_L5 10 100 Covered , #SPC , Chair %CountKAY
      }
   if #FindType IN RZX
     {
       Set %CountRZX %CountRZX + 1
       Menu Delete CNT_L6
       Menu Text CNT_L6 10 115 Iron , #SPC , Maiden %CountRZX
      }
    ; END Counter and Display

Code: [Select]
Just tweak the dislpay size to fit the extra lines
and add a Left Align 

Have a good day and thx for the script
ci

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
C2'2 Helloween Display.JPG

Offline Superslayer

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Superslayer barely matters.Superslayer barely matters.
  • Well what do you drink? Not tea.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2010, 12:58:11 PM »
+1
2.2 is great C2, thanks for a great script!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2010, 06:26:34 PM »
+1
I finished GMing my Begging and I started this script right up... the first time I was teleported away, i had a hard time entering my house alls it is a strait shot up 2 sets of stairs.. the first way point was up the first set.. which worked perfect. the second set I kept getting a cannot reach that type of message.. for the fix I added in a set %MovedZ #CharPosZ and I added that into the Event Pathfind %MovedX %MovedY %MovedZ to the last waypoint of the enterhome sub... so everything is good now.... just wanted to point out the small issue :)

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2010, 07:48:52 PM »
+1
I finished GMing my Begging and I started this script right up... the first time I was teleported away, i had a hard time entering my house alls it is a strait shot up 2 sets of stairs.. the first way point was up the first set.. which worked perfect. the second set I kept getting a cannot reach that type of message.. for the fix I added in a set %MovedZ #CharPosZ and I added that into the Event Pathfind %MovedX %MovedY %MovedZ to the last waypoint of the enterhome sub... so everything is good now.... just wanted to point out the small issue :)

excellent feedback - thank you.  it will go in the next version i need to release

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2010, 07:33:22 AM »
+1
Hmm...wonder if we should add trick or treat cloth functionality...

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2010, 07:48:23 AM »
+1
Hmm...wonder if we should add trick or treat cloth functionality...

I have that version.  it is based if crafting bags of robes and cloaks.  start with crafted stuff on and when u change tone it cuts the clothing.  i am happy to post it.  it does not craft as it goes it works out of bags of precrafted stuff

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2010, 07:57:47 AM »
+1
there is now a 2.5 devils version of the trick or treat script posted that farms the trick or treat cloth by cutting robes and cloaks that you are wearing.  you must craft at least one bag of robes and one bag of cloaks but can precraft tons more if you wish and hard code the bag ids in.  the script will continue trick or treating normally when you run out.  if you wish it to halt, go to the sub regear down near the very end of the script and change the return in the middle of the sub to halt.  You must start with the robe and cloak on that you wish to cut or it will just keep cutting.

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2010, 01:11:19 PM »
+1
that version might not support crafting robes and cloaks, but it can be easily installed :)

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2010, 01:28:22 PM »
+1
Mayday!  Mayday!

I'm attempting to code my own crafting / cutting functionality into a different script and I've encountered a problem:

exevent droppd to drop a garg robe on a garg character paperdoll results in the robe 'vanishing' from the cursor and not appearing on the garg paperdoll.  Only way to fix it is to logout/login to get the robe (EJY) to appear back in the backpack.

Anyone else encounter this?

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2010, 04:54:26 PM »
+1
Do i need a GM Beggar to run this .. or rather for the cloth to work....   ive been training begging all day and all last night.. slower than helll this skill...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2010, 04:55:18 PM »
+1
you dont need gm to get cloth but you really need a minimum of 80 tailor skill to get the max cut return

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2010, 05:06:33 PM »
+1
you dont need gm to get cloth but you really need a minimum of 80 tailor skill to get the max cut return

do you use a salvage bag? Do you get more that way?

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2010, 05:10:08 PM »
+1
Mayday!  Mayday!

I'm attempting to code my own crafting / cutting functionality into a different script and I've encountered a problem:

exevent droppd to drop a garg robe on a garg character paperdoll results in the robe 'vanishing' from the cursor and not appearing on the garg paperdoll.  Only way to fix it is to logout/login to get the robe (EJY) to appear back in the backpack.

Anyone else encounter this?

please show me the code that you are using... I have tested with my gargoyle and everything worked...

Tags: