Author Topic: C2's Dungeon and Shore Fisherman Public Version  (Read 37590 times)

Offline Kane12

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kane12 has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: C2's Dungeon and Shore Fisherman Public Version 1.0 Beta
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2011, 09:01:42 PM »
+1
Got my settings corrected.....and then ran your updated version. Worked well. I will be using over the next several days and will post further input.

Thanks!

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2011, 04:41:32 AM »
+1
Got my settings corrected.....and then ran your updated version. Worked well. I will be using over the next several days and will post further input.

Thanks!

Thank you Kane!  Your feedback on where the line that the script was hanging up on was the type of feedback we love here as coders sharing our work.  It certainly makes debugging easier!

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2011, 01:57:55 PM »
+1
added an adjustment for a very rare blocking of rune locations 1.0d

Offline El_Remo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • El_Remo has no influence.
  • Respect: +17
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2011, 02:28:02 PM »
+1
I keep saying ima try it out. Ive been insane buisy the last few days.

Ok i got them and ill give it a run over. Ill post up feedback this weekend. Thanks for another great script.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 02:30:12 PM by El_Remo »

Offline Kane12

• Activity:
    0%
  • Kane12 has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
Re: C2's Dungeon and Shore Fisherman Public Version
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2011, 03:37:51 PM »
+1
I ran all day today. Worked great. No hickups.

Offline Spelosty

• Activity:
    0%
  • Spelosty has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2011, 09:55:30 PM »
+1
Wow this works great. Only issue I ran into was nearly getting pummeled to death in Despise. Evil ogres....E-bolt couldn't kill them off fast enough.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2011, 04:13:46 PM »
+1
Wow this works great. Only issue I ran into was nearly getting pummeled to death in Despise. Evil ogres....E-bolt couldn't kill them off fast enough.

hehe, you have no chance with the ogre lords and too many ogres may get you good.  best you can do is have that protection on and have a suit with tons of resist.  Glad that it is going well for you.  I find kraken, ice ogre lords, reggular ogre lords, poison elementals tend to drop the hammer on you pretty hard.   :P

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2011, 11:06:04 PM »
+1
Having some issues now witht he fisher.  I am not sure if it is because the latest EUO changed something or if I was just lucky running this script before.

Currently, it picks up the repond slayer spellbook when killing Water Elementals in Destard.  Also, in Doom on the Doom Beach it will not attack the Restless Souls.  It keeps trying to ebolt them over and over again, but I get the message that I cannot see that.  Even if I target them myself with their health bars, the script keeps trying to ebolt them over and over again even after there are none on the screen.

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2011, 04:48:18 AM »
+1
Having some issues now witht he fisher.  I am not sure if it is because the latest EUO changed something or if I was just lucky running this script before.

Currently, it picks up the repond slayer spellbook when killing Water Elementals in Destard.  Also, in Doom on the Doom Beach it will not attack the Restless Souls.  It keeps trying to ebolt them over and over again, but I get the message that I cannot see that.  Even if I target them myself with their health bars, the script keeps trying to ebolt them over and over again even after there are none on the screen.

I had one of my spots get weird too!  it was actually a no draw tile that had the same id as a monster causing endless ebolts.  i have a fix in right now and it seems to have resolved it.  restless souls are not in the monster list so i think it is a tile that is a double id that it settign off the repond ebolt change.  i just need to check it out later with you to confirm and get it so it ignores the item.  i will icq ya when i get a change to figure it out like the time we fixed the house.  for now use a diff location that does not have a bugged tile until i can spend time with ya finding the specific item that is triggering te script.

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2011, 06:26:53 PM »
+1
I created a new character and started at level 50.  I attempted to set fishing spots up without using the tool you provided and now I see why you recommend using it.  The tool is great for setting things up:)

I have set it up to use "Home" mode with the secure and trash barrel sitting next to each other on the front steps of my house.  The fishing is going great and gains are coming; however, it is dumping everything into the secure.  I didn't even notice it until the chest was full.  Have I set soemthing up incorrectly?

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2011, 07:36:55 PM »
+1
I created a new character and started at level 50.  I attempted to set fishing spots up without using the tool you provided and now I see why you recommend using it.  The tool is great for setting things up:)

I have set it up to use "Home" mode with the secure and trash barrel sitting next to each other on the front steps of my house.  The fishing is going great and gains are coming; however, it is dumping everything into the secure.  I didn't even notice it until the chest was full.  Have I set soemthing up incorrectly?

You know i think that the script may be finding your secure in the trash id list... i was thinking about this last night.  you are using some type of chest arent you.  i will get a fix in there tomorrow for that that uses event property to find trash in the name.  you could just switch to a pouch or bag and the issue will go away

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2011, 08:15:17 PM »
+1
Yes I am using a metal chest.  I will switch to a bag or something until later.  Everything else works perfect.

Edit:  Just thought I would let you know that you are correct.  I changed out the metal chest for a bag and it is working perfectly.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 09:13:45 PM by Goliath »

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2011, 07:42:31 AM »
+1
1.1 released

hopeful fix for trash barrel id overlap with resource containers (untested but is solid code)

put a work around i had found in rare locations for bugged no draw tiles

added resless soul id

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2011, 07:56:47 PM »
+1
I will put the metal chest back and try it again to test it :)

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2011, 08:45:47 PM »
+1
I just ran version 1.1 and everything started off great.  I have a full book of dungeon spots.  It cycles through spots 1 -8 without issue, but then repeats those same spots over and over.  This of course results in not finding fish because they haven't had a chance to respawn.

Tags: Fishing