Author Topic: C2's Dungeon and Shore Fisherman Public Version  (Read 37594 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: C2's Dungeon and Shore Fisherman Public Version
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2011, 08:52:13 PM »
+1
I just ran version 1.1 and everything started off great.  I have a full book of dungeon spots.  It cycles through spots 1 -8 without issue, but then repeats those same spots over and over.  This of course results in not finding fish because they haven't had a chance to respawn.

I am not sure what the problem is besides you need more spots.  you can alter that in the script.

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2011, 01:29:55 PM »
+1
More spots?  I already have a complete book of 16 spots.  But the script is only cycling through the first 8.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2011, 02:43:12 PM »
+1
More spots?  I already have a complete book of 16 spots.  But the script is only cycling through the first 8.

Did you change the set %spots from 8 to 16 in the set up section at the top of the script by chance.  That is the only reason I can think of that happening.

Offline 4chubber

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • 4chubber has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2011, 03:03:26 PM »
+1
I LOVE this script, but I have one tiny problem with it. No matter what I set the "keep weight" at, it cuts certain types of rare fish. Even if it's set to 1. So I figure the easiest solution would be to just delete the lines that pertain to cutting fish (I want to keep the rare ones) but I don't want to break the script in doing so. lol. Can someone help me with what I need to delete? Thanks.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2011, 04:08:54 PM »
+1
I LOVE this script, but I have one tiny problem with it. No matter what I set the "keep weight" at, it cuts certain types of rare fish. Even if it's set to 1. So I figure the easiest solution would be to just delete the lines that pertain to cutting fish (I want to keep the rare ones) but I don't want to break the script in doing so. lol. Can someone help me with what I need to delete? Thanks.

not sure why it would do that.  you have the newest version i hope and if you dont mind listing which fish are being cut *rare ones(

you can put a semicolon in fron of this line in sub waiting to stop all cutting of rare fish 
gosub bigone

Offline 4chubber

• Activity:
    0%
  • 4chubber has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2011, 09:36:27 AM »
+1
Yes, running version 1.1
so far, it did it multiple times to the Fire Fish (from Shame - item type OMZ) and the Summer Dragonfish (Destard - item type ZZZ)

I'll try that, thank you  :)

Offline iain

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • iain has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2011, 05:59:46 AM »
+1
i love this script , works great apart fromwhen i choose the bank method i always go to rune 1 location, it doesnt cycle between all 16. its probably something really easy mind you

Offline neeeeeb

• Activity:
    0%
  • neeeeeb has no influence.
  • that just happened!
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2012, 03:54:36 AM »
+1
Was hoping to do some fishing but can't get it to work :(

The Dungeon Fisher works fine up until I hit my first fishing spot, it recalls in and does nothing, Spot Tester is the same way, start it and nothing happens.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2012, 05:35:50 AM »
+1

The Dungeon Fisher works fine up until I hit my first fishing spot, it recalls in and does nothing, Spot Tester is the same way, start it and nothing happens.

i would imagine it is due to EA's removal of all the map files causing easy uo to no longer be able to read the tiles to fish and mine from.  There are plenty of tutorials about how to get, and copy/paste those files into you main ea  folder to make all tile based scripts work again.  i have been using this since i reinstalled the map files.

Offline neeeeeb

• Activity:
    0%
  • neeeeeb has no influence.
  • that just happened!
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2012, 12:44:50 PM »
+1

i would imagine it is due to EA's removal of all the map files causing easy uo to no longer be able to read the tiles to fish and mine from.  There are plenty of tutorials about how to get, and copy/paste those files into you main ea  folder to make all tile based scripts work again.  i have been using this since i reinstalled the map files.

That makes sense, I've been reading a lot about them doing away with the map files(which really sucks having just returned to the game, i have no uoam...), I'll try to do that later and post back, thanks!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2012, 06:27:04 AM »
+1
I just came back to the game as well and wanted to get my Fisherman going again and I cannot get this script to work. Is this one script that I need to run UOAM or UO Cartographer now?

Just install Enhanced client (in sddition to the normal Classic Client you run)
Now point cart to the enhanced client dirsectory to find the map files.

For Automap

look here http://stratics.com/community/threads/uoam-uocart.264446/

and download
this

http://stratics.com/community/attachments/automap-zip.8698/

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2012, 11:26:54 AM »
+1
Thanks Gimlet,

So, let me get this straight.  I need to run UO Cartographer before I run any scripts that have to do with Tile Mapping such as the Dungeon Fisherman and a Ter Mur Lumberjacker?

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2012, 12:10:09 PM »
+1
oops - i thought you were trying to get uocart or uoauto map working again - -sorry.

you may need to run the desolver to get tile programs working again.

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?action=downloads;cat=4
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 12:14:15 PM by gimlet »

Offline Mad Tamer

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Mad Tamer has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2012, 11:55:50 AM »
+1
Hey I love this script thanks a ton for it! I added Cyclopes to the monster list and put their ID under the Repond spell book area. But for some reason when it see's them it uses my Undead spellbook.

I can still kill em but it takes like 1 or 2 more b-bolts and if 2 of them attack me at once they might kill me :)  Should I try putting there ID some where else?? I have it under the Monster List and the Repond spell book list area... Thanks for your help and time!

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2012, 06:36:35 PM »
+1
Hey I love this script thanks a ton for it! I added Cyclopes to the monster list and put their ID under the Repond spell book area. But for some reason when it see's them it uses my Undead spellbook.

I can still kill em but it takes like 1 or 2 more b-bolts and if 2 of them attack me at once they might kill me :)  Should I try putting there ID some where else?? I have it under the Monster List and the Repond spell book list area... Thanks for your help and time!

this is very odd.
if the id is in the correct row... then it should work correctly.  you must of placed it in the incorrect row.  do a quick dbl check to see if it is or if the id exists also in the undead line.  oh yeah, and make sure the underscore is there without a space.  you have me a little unsure on this one. it should override the initial undead book selection if added correctly to the repond line as repond comes later.

Code: [Select]
sub choose_book
set %armthis %no_slayer
if %findtype in TI_VI_RC_YD_ZC && %undead = #true
   set %armthis %undead_book
if %findtype in SD_X_AB_Z_DI_UE_KD && %arachnid = #true
   set %armthis %arachnid_book
if %findtype in QD_XC_Y_VC_AI_IE_BI_OE_CI_HE_PE_SF_SE_Q_RE_TH && %repond = #true  <----
   set %armthis %repond_book
if %findtype in FD_UC_NE_W_WD_R_EB && %demon = #true
   set %armthis %demon_book
if %findtype in JD_YE_XE_DF_CD_AE_DE_FE_KI_CC_OJ_TE_AF_JB && %reptile = #true
   set %armthis %reptile_book
if %findtype in BC_YB_DJ_SI_RI_YB_ED_BJ_EJ_DD_BD_OD && %elemental = #true
   set %armthis %elemental_book
if %findtype in ZZZZZ && %fey = #true
   set %armthis %fey_book
if %findtype in J_P && %scrapper = #true
   set %armthis %scrapper_book
return