Author Topic: C2's Dungeon and Shore Fisherman Public Version  (Read 37595 times)

Offline Mad Tamer

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Mad Tamer has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: C2's Dungeon and Shore Fisherman Public Version
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2012, 07:54:32 PM »
Yea I got em in the correct spots I am gonna try to take away the undead slayer I don't fish near any undead anyways :) I just put my fisher in a high spell damage increase suit and raised his magery n eval so hes not gonna die anymore :)  I will update this post n let ya know what happens when I move the undead slayer book and I see him fight one of the cyclopes... Thanks again.

Offline 4chubber

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • 4chubber has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2012, 07:20:29 AM »
Was hoping to do some fishing but can't get it to work :(

The Dungeon Fisher works fine up until I hit my first fishing spot, it recalls in and does nothing, Spot Tester is the same way, start it and nothing happens.

i would imagine it is due to EA's removal of all the map files causing easy uo to no longer be able to read the tiles to fish and mine from.  There are plenty of tutorials about how to get, and copy/paste those files into you main ea  folder to make all tile based scripts work again.  i have been using this since i reinstalled the map files.

I downloaded a set of the .mul files, and the mining script that was broken for me is now working properly, but for some reason this script still doesnt work. It just recalls to a spot, stands there doing nothing, recalls to the next spot and repeats. Any suggestions?

And oddly enough, the crab/lobster script works for me, but the fishing does not.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 07:06:45 PM by 4chubber »

Offline 4chubber

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2012, 08:28:08 AM »
Still cant get this to work (even though the crab/lobster one works for me) can anyone help??

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2012, 12:02:06 PM »
Only suggestion i can make is get a different set of mul files, thier seems to be some differences.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline 4chubber

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2012, 06:23:53 AM »
Yeah, I feel dumb. That was it. Apparently the first set of .mul files I got weren't any good. Got a new set now all my broken scripts work. Thank you.

Offline Shawn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Shawn has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2013, 10:19:24 AM »
Ok I am trying to get this setup for the first time and am having a little trouble.  I am playing on UOForever Shard.  When I am going through the setup it isnt finding my runebook named fishing.  I have gone into the script and made sure that it is calling for the right name and I changed it from 7 to 10 for the spots becuase thats how many runes I have in there.  I dont have enough knowledge in scripting yet to know how to call for it by ID instead of name.  Any help will be greatly appreciated and I will keep trying to figure it out.  Thanks Guys!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2013, 02:59:38 AM »
If you go to this link you can download Trailmyx's FindInfo Tool. This tool is much needed and you will find that you use it more than you think. http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=188.0 Once you have it running, you will click the findinfo button and target your spellbook. I am guessing that the server you play on has a different ID for it than the script calls for. I hope this helps.

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2013, 10:32:11 AM »
If you go to this link you can download Trailmyx's FindInfo Tool. This tool is much needed and you will find that you use it more than you think. http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=188.0 Once you have it running, you will click the findinfo button and target your spellbook. I am guessing that the server you play on has a different ID for it than the script calls for. I hope this helps.

Great advice!  It sounds like the ids may be different on this other shard. 

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2013, 07:15:43 AM »
fixed a bug that would leave some special fish on the ground at times (non cutable ones)
fixed a new bug introduced with some name changes to great barracuda and fire fish that was messing up the cutting of a few big fish

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2013, 09:54:13 AM »
1.1c finally got a yellowtail barracuda to test and made a final weight adjustment

Offline El_Remo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • El_Remo has no influence.
  • Respect: +17
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2014, 05:54:20 AM »
Thanks again for this one. I am recently back to UO after a long absence. I remember using you crabber before also and cant wait to get back in the water.

Offline Mustang58lx

• Activity:
    0%
  • Mustang58lx has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2020, 06:13:07 PM »
I'm having an issue with this script to use a trash can at my house or at a bank. I'm on OSI shard and am hoping someone will be able to assist. Other than the trashcan issue it works great.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 29, 2020, 07:48:29 AM »
What happens when it is supposed to trash things?

I know the trashcans change at server reset for the public ones, not sure about private ones at a player's house.

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 29, 2020, 07:52:52 AM »
Researching the types for all trashcans on on locations (bank, home, osi, freeshard) is probably an impossible task, because there are just too many. It is easier to look at the type for the trashcan you want to use and make sure it is in the list when it goes to locate the trash can.
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 29, 2020, 07:56:35 AM »
First is to look  to ensure that  your ID is listed
    set %trashcan KIF_BKF_IKF_HIF_JIF_IIF

Next, In your sub Footwear
 It scan for the term Trash.   If you are using a custom trashcan, the scrip will not see it.
finditem %trashcan g_3
   for #findindex 1 #findcnt
    {
    event property #findid
    if trash in #property
       set %trash #findid

This is were I would look and make the modification you need

Tags: Fishing