Author Topic: C2's Auto Reloger  (Read 38023 times)

Offline robot_legs

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • robot_legs has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: C2's Auto Reloger
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2014, 09:14:28 PM »
+1
Just wanted to let you know this is still working great. I have been looking for one of these for a while. Thank you!

Offline robot_legs

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2014, 06:07:18 PM »
+1
Okay, I hate to be that guy, but after the last patch I am having some trouble with this. It no longer logs in when you manually log out. It will enter the user name and password into the same box. I fixed that by removing the user name part and replacing mouse click with enters. However, during server down time it is acting funky. It will try to log into a different server instead of waiting for the selected server to show up again, then get hung up. I really did try to figure it out, but i am lost as far as that part goes. Thank you again.

Online Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2014, 07:51:52 AM »
+1
EUO just got updated for the patch, try downloading the new EUO version 264 and see if things start working again.

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2014, 09:50:14 AM »
+1
EUO just got updated for the patch, try downloading the new EUO version 264 and see if things start working again.

yep, please try your unaltered version with new easy uo and lets see what happens. I cannot fix easy uo when a function is not working on their end.

Offline robot_legs

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2014, 05:16:41 PM »
+1

yep, please try your unaltered version with new easy uo and lets see what happens. I cannot fix easy uo when a function is not working on their end.

Ok, patched my client and updated to the most recent verision of EUO. Still having the same issue. It will try to put the password and user name in the same spot. So it goes: delete account name, enter account name, delete account name, enter password. All in the same box. Let me know if you need anymore info or if I can help in anyway.

Online Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2014, 06:57:04 PM »
+1
If you are using Win Vista or Win7, make sure you have EUO.EXE set to run as administrator. If you are running Win8, make sure that you are also running it in compatibility mode for Win7.

Offline robot_legs

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2014, 07:59:27 PM »
+1
If you are using Win Vista or Win7, make sure you have EUO.EXE set to run as administrator. If you are running Win8, make sure that you are also running it in compatibility mode for Win7.

Thank you for your reply. I am running EUO set to administrator. It is also running in compatibility mode for windows 7. Still the same issue. It was running perfect prior to the latest patch. I checked the click locations and they are still correct. 

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2014, 06:03:11 PM »
+1
I am having the same issue unfortunately.
It puts the account name in but doesn't tab to password just erases account name and puts password in its place.
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2014, 02:42:59 PM »
+1
I am having the same issue unfortunately.
It puts the account name in but doesn't tab to password just erases account name and puts password in its place.

I'll try to look at this before I leave for the weekend. It seems to be impacting the bod collector too and i cannot log in atm. servers seem to be blocking me

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2014, 03:17:44 PM »
+1
Okay... so Cheffe made some changes to how EUO 1.5 works and displays a few things:

EUO no longer allows users to set contposx on the main menu screen. This could just be a break in the program atm. For now, I have made a broken version where you hard code the screen clicks.  Try my clicks first to see if they work for you too. After that, you will need to adjust your own at the top of the script. I think they will work for all of us.
Code: [Select]
set %MainMenuNameX 503
set %MainMenuNameY 363
set %MainPassNameX 485
set %MainPassNameY 399
set %NextScreenArrowX 617
set %NextScreenArrowy 446

They also changed the #contsize!  That no longer exists in its original form. Noe EUO 1.5 has #contsizex & #contsizey... bah.  I have adjusted the script for that change and we will all have to monitor how that works. It is going to bust a lot of scripts out there that use #contsize in its old form.

This should work again! see login change version

I'll use it to update bod collector later... big dinner date with my lady!!!

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
c2's Auto Relog Sub Login Change Version.txt
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 03:19:44 PM by _C2_ »

Offline robot_legs

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2014, 03:29:34 PM »
+1
It is working again for me on log out. I will let you know after server down. Thank you!

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2014, 09:01:55 PM »
+1
It is working again for me on log out. I will let you know after server down. Thank you!
Thank you! Please let me know regardless.

Offline robot_legs

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2014, 04:30:57 AM »
+1
Yeah so the server was jacked up tonight so I couldn't get a good test. Will try again today.

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2014, 07:59:18 AM »
+1
Hi Looking for some input.

I have been using this on a few accounts over the last couple of months. Works great

Question is this. When you have multiple accounts I read you need to space the time of the log ins out a bit.

What do you all recommend in the spacing so that you maximize the execution of this?

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2014, 02:30:43 PM »
+1
I started using this gem again on 2 accounts with a wait of 450 between both. Absolute awesome! Cheers mate :)
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Tags: