Author Topic: Oh? Really? You Don't Say!  (Read 1692 times)

Offline InteractionTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Interaction has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Oh? Really? You Don't Say!
« on: August 09, 2011, 08:52:45 PM »
HEY!
Inter here.

First off I must say, the layout of this site is very, very nice. It will be a nice change from EUO.

Well, down to the nitty gritty... I've been playing since about 2002 and started off on Baja. When Lake Austin emerged, I quickly made a char there and have played there ever since, until recently, when I transferred the majority of my characters back to Baja. I'd say my most favorite type of character to play would be a mage of any sort. I don't get to play much, but, when I do have time to sit down, relax, and supply myself with an outlet, UO is where I go. I've been here through all the changes... the ups, the downs, the frustrations, the triumphs... all of it. PVP is pretty much what keeps me going in this game... I do spawn sometimes, but, only to try to get the fight outside of guard zone (anyone have an anti guard script? DANG!) Recently I've been looking into some melee PVP and have decided to try my hand at that... thinking death-striking swordsman with a UBWS war fork? I think so. Currently, I'm training poisoning (yuck, btw) for the recent changes made in the patch. Definitely looking forward to getting on here and getting to know some of the masters behind the scripts, and, POSSIBLY, learning to do a little scripting myself since I have the time to kill most days. Anyhow, thanks for this opportunity to join up.

Regards,
                                                                                                                              Inter

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Oh? Really? You Don't Say!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 05:05:16 AM »
Thanks for the intro, welcome to SUO.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Dixie Wrecked

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Dixie Wrecked has no influence.
  • Respect: +31
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 05:24:22 PM »
HEY!
Inter here.

First off I must say, the layout of this site is very, very nice. It will be a nice change from EUO.

Well, down to the nitty gritty... I've been playing since about 2002 and started off on Baja. When Lake Austin emerged, I quickly made a char there and have played there ever since, until recently, when I transferred the majority of my characters back to Baja. I'd say my most favorite type of character to play would be a mage of any sort. I don't get to play much, but, when I do have time to sit down, relax, and supply myself with an outlet, UO is where I go. I've been here through all the changes... the ups, the downs, the frustrations, the triumphs... all of it. PVP is pretty much what keeps me going in this game... I do spawn sometimes, but, only to try to get the fight outside of guard zone (anyone have an anti guard script? DANG!) Recently I've been looking into some melee PVP and have decided to try my HAND at that... thinking death-striking swordsman with a UBWS war fork? I think so. Currently, I'm training poisoning (yuck, btw) for the recent changes made in the patch. Definitely looking forward to getting on here and getting to know some of the masters behind the scripts, and, POSSIBLY, learning to do a little scripting myself since I have the time to kill most days. Anyhow, thanks for this opportunity to join up.

Regards,
                                                                                                                              Inter

Awwww, crap...how'd you find this place?!?!?  I'm sure you don't know me by this name, but I left a "hint" in your original message, so I'm sure you'll know who this is soon enough!  But seriously, welcome, as this site is soooo much better than that other one we're forced to visit after every patch.  I posted a few of my scripts here as well, at least those that aren't completely geared just towards my own use, although none of them are pvp related (bods and idocs, so far).  Anyway, I'll see you around, even though you're not on LA any longer...
"hmm, theres no examples and directions sticky in new member intros.  you have to admit script library would have been a good place to put it"
- karrde

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 06:02:41 PM »
WELCOME!

Tags: