Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 461431 times)

Offline gabrielo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • gabrielo has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #1035 on: November 26, 2020, 02:25:53 PM »
Wow, what a script!  Thank you. 

I have been running it for a few hours and have updated the script for the newer OSI MiB ID, just keeping it ruining to see what else needs updating.

I will dig though this thread, but at nearly 70 pages, it might take a while.  Does the script extract the SOS from the MiB anywhere?  I can’t seem to find it having looked through it.

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: November 26, 2020, 07:25:00 PM »
If you choose to keep ASOS then it opens to see if they are.
If you want to keep all sos you have to choose that as well.
I believe if you choose the ASOS it may trash regular sos if you haven’t selected both. I personally have always chosen both - because I have uses for all the stuff in sos.

Gaderian
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: November 27, 2020, 08:17:25 AM »
I do not have it open the MIBs. It is my understanding from what others have posted, the more MIBs you open at one time, the more likely you are to get ASOS. Testing I have done seems to verify this. I do not have numbers, I just know that when I open 124 MIBs one after another, I seem to get more ASOS than opening them as I fish them up.

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: November 27, 2020, 08:21:55 AM »
It definitely feels like opening a bunch gives more ASOS.

My friend had 2500 MIBs and got approximately 125 ASOS from it. I remember it was about 1 secure full. That would be 5% which is the typical 'rare' 1 in 20 of UO drops.

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline gabrielo

• Activity:
    0%
  • gabrielo has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: November 27, 2020, 10:23:25 AM »
Ah, interesting.  Yes, the only reason I asked was because it wasn’t moving the MiBs to my secure, but I found and updated all the MiB item ID references in the script all is good now.

Also, what do you do with all the special nets you get?  I have never used them.

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: November 27, 2020, 04:30:46 PM »
the white nets from ASOS spawn either leviathan with a few other monsters or Osiredon/Scalis.
The plain green common nets... I trash for cleanup points.
The colored uncommon nets - people use for deco - I toss on a vendor.

Gaderian

Offline formerlyrara

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • formerlyrara has no influence.
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: January 22, 2021, 05:23:29 AM »
hmm i need to look the script over, been running it for days, collected about 200 sos, didnt have to update the ID's, and nope not missing a sos.. i do watch them fish though to make sure.. will need to look at that dont open option though to test for the ASOS, only gotten 4 so far since I been back. But I honestly am happy with way script is for me, fish kills loots etc.. all the new loot is nice also.. well deco loot..

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: January 23, 2021, 03:24:06 AM »
I make sure that it doesn't open them and just collects them. When I get around 100 of them, I run my script to open them and usually get way more than opening as I collected them.

Offline dirtmcgirt

• Activity:
    0%
  • dirtmcgirt has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: February 11, 2021, 09:49:57 AM »
Does the Evaluate Loot open the mibs?  How do i keep them closed, so i can open them all myself?

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1044 on: February 11, 2021, 04:52:12 PM »
Does the Evaluate Loot open the mibs?  How do i keep them closed, so i can open them all myself?

Make sure you don't check the "ASOS" box in the "Loot" section, but have the "MIBs" checked.  Checking the ASOS box will cause the script to open them and only loot the ones that are ASOS.  Why did I do that?  Hell if I know?
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline dirtmcgirt

• Activity:
    0%
  • dirtmcgirt has no influence.
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: February 12, 2021, 01:43:50 PM »
Dude thanks for replying!! I can't explain how incredible this script is! Great job!!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1046 on: February 17, 2021, 08:02:27 AM »
Dude thanks for replying!! I can't explain how incredible this script is! Great job!!

Glad is still works for people.  Fishing is something in UO that always was one of my favorite functions.  Without scripting, I probably would have fished for a couple hours and forgotten about it.  There are some tedious functions in the game, but fishing is probably one of the most boring and repetitive.  Just like real-life fishing!  Gotta do something while you drink your beer!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Broodking

• Activity:
    0%
  • Broodking has no influence.
  • Die hard UO player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: February 24, 2021, 03:09:29 AM »
I've also had alot of issues with the FaF'er saving the set up most likely Vista issues as well even though I'm running as Administrator.

Finally last night I ended up manually editing the fishing_setup.txt file with all the ID's of my runebook, boat key, slayer book etc.

I renamed the file fishing_setup_ultima. Then opened my Europa_Ultima_Fishing file and edited so it now says:

Code: [Select]
set %setupfile fishing_setup_Ultima.txt

Now it's all working good on all my accounts/characters that I have fishing. Much thanks to Nobama and Khameleon for helping with issues and fine tuning!

Follow this and it will work perfectly.  After lots of trial and error this script works FLAWLESSLY.  Just need to empty your bank 2x per day with all the MiBs!!

Thus far Off Osiredon I've managed to pull 3 one tile soul forges, 1 Enchanted Coral Bracelet, and 1 Leviathan Hide Bracers after tossing approximately 60 White Nets. Ironically I've only received 2 ML artifact drops from the Leviathan..neither of which was a Ghost Anchor or Sea Horse Statuette.

All Glory to the Admiral TM and the FaF'er!

Thankyou Sir!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1048 on: February 24, 2021, 05:51:44 AM »
So Broodking, I gather that Ultima's solution was what fixed your problem?  Wonder why certain people have to do silly things like that.  Still weird.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: February 28, 2021, 04:28:11 AM »
TM, I have used and abused this script with many fishers and love it. I am trying it on a freeshard for the first time and it mostly works but I have a question about the casting into the water. It seems hit or miss. It is hard to tell if it because the casting spots change or if it is something progressive. It starts out casting and pulling in fish fine. It will go through about 20ish casts then start getting you cannot see the water. It finally ends up with casting and the system message what water would you like to fish in but no animation of it going into the water and no system message of pulling anything in or not seeing the water and of course, no fish.

I am not sure if it has to do with the z axis in places or something else. I know I have seen animations and seen it pull fish in almost or all of the 4 corners. Since you have used this on some freeshards, I am hoping you may have some advice for me. I cannot imagine fishing without this script. If it matters any, this is on UO Heritage, sometimes called trueuo. It is the official server of ServeUO and run by one of the ServeUO devs and is for most parts an OSI clone with a few customs.

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing