Author Topic: How did you come by your SUO name?  (Read 14923 times)

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: How did you come by your SUO name?
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2012, 04:06:34 PM »
Lol she read this thread and said that she needs to make an account to host a Ava here....
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2012, 05:40:35 PM »
I think you should encourage her!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2012, 05:55:12 PM »
Lol she read this thread and said that she needs to make an account to host a Ava here....

I don't think us mortals could handle that...  ;D
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline AlphaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2012, 07:09:29 PM »
Ok TM time to change up the rules about what a GOOD introduction requires here at SUO....   :o  Avatars / pics what ever......

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2012, 09:41:55 AM »
Sounds like she will get Elite level before you *giggles*.
Just a joke..

Offline Kane12

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kane12 has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2012, 09:52:56 AM »
My name came from my favorite fantasy book series written by Karl Edward Wagner back in the 70's about Kane, a character in a fantasy setting. He was cursed by God to live with mankind forever because he killed his brother Abel. Yes an interesting spin on the Biblical story.

When I googled Kane, the first thing that came up with a wrestler lol.

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2012, 10:05:31 AM »
Just a joke..

Nothing would surprise me :)
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2012, 08:13:36 AM »
Just a joke..

Nothing would surprise me :)

Thier are many routes to Elite status...  I dont think a single Elite member has walked exactly the same path (besides the fundemental off consistently adding to the community in one form or another)
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2012, 10:34:33 AM »
My comment were mere a joke EN. :) I would be shocked if that would be a reason...

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2012, 11:52:44 AM »
I've never felt that I have added enough to the site to attain that status and really I think that other people in my boat should be of the same impression.  Granted I have added to the reference area here and there which is more than 90% of the other leechers but I can't code and I would feel a little uneasy being tempted with other peoples hard work. 

That all said if the only intention a person has for joining this site is mooching the scripts I feel sorry for them, it's a nice place to hang around in and the conversations are nice to read.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2012, 11:56:44 AM »
My comment were mere a joke EN. :) I would be shocked if that would be a reason...

LOL   I never said that wasnt a valid reason.. contribution to the community encompasses everything and is a pretty open ended statment ;)
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Puebles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Puebles has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2012, 08:05:24 AM »

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2012, 10:32:25 AM »
Remy Lacroix.  I have linked a larger youtube of her here and there is another jaw dropping video of her and a mirror on the same site which I have not linked....drool is all I can say.

Offline KaliOfLS

• That's "Dr." Kali to you!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • KaliOfLS has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2013, 12:09:41 PM »
Kali is the Hindu goddess of death and destruction (something akin to Shiva, my lore isn't exact).  In my youth, I didn't realize Kali was a female name.  I'm a sucker for tradition and commitment, or I'd think about changing it to Kala (the masculine form of Kali, but I'm not quite sure if it is used in that connotation because kala is the Hindi word meaning black but still associated with Shiva.)  I've had that name as my character since 2000 (My first was deamon slayer, but really didn't like that name so after my first perma ban, I changed to Kali).  My full name here is KaliofLS = Kali of LS because I came from Lake Superior, where I still reside today.  Though, with much shame, I don't really play my character Kali, ever, he's not a power house.  I mean, he's not bad, I could certainly use him in pvp but he's no sampire, mage or tamer.  Just a straight Bushi/Macer with anat/healing/resist.  I kept my euo name just so that way people on both sites can draw the connection
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 
^ real life signature for sure

Offline Lady Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Lady Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2014, 12:30:11 PM »
I got my username thanks to Canuker, he would refer to me as Lady Canuker in posts on another forum so when I signed up there it was only natural that I keep the name.

Tags: