Author Topic: SPOILER Classic Client 7.0.29.57 (2 Mill Gold for 1 RL week of decent buffs)  (Read 4068 times)

Offline AlphaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile

Which Trade Guild do you wish to make a deal with? A new trade deal costs 2,000,000gp and is valid for one week, at which time you may opt to renew the deal or choose a different deal.
The Guild of Arcane Arts offers its services of heightened awareness of the magical ether, increasing the damage inflicted by spell. (+5 Spell Damage Increase)
The Society of Clothiers offers to teach its methods of enhanced stitching increasing the effectiveness of magical resistances. (+1% to each resist)
The skilled musicians of the Bardic Collegium offer their enhanced techniques of digital dexterity, increasing the rate at which a magic user may cast spells. (+1 Faster Casting)
The Society of Cooks and Chefs offer their hearty recipes, increasing overall vitality. (+5 Hit Point Increase)
The Order of Engineers offers their plans and schematics to clockwork leg gear, granting a bonus to dexterity. (+3 Dexterity)
The Guild of Healers offers advanced healing techniques, increasing the effectiveness of healing. (+5% Bandage Healing Bonus)
The Maritime Guild is well known for their endurance at Sea, they offer to provide enhanced survival techniques increasing natural restorative healing. (+2 Hit Point Regeneration)
The shrewd Merchants Association is quick thinking and keen. They can offer to unlock those skills, increasing the regenerative prowess of the mind. (+2 Mana Regeneration)
The Mining Cooperative are hard working and strong. Their labor can offer increased body building techniques, increasing overall strength. (+3 Strength)
The League of Rangers are known throughout for their keen awareness of the wilderness. They can offer teachings increasing overall intelligence. (+3 Intelligence)
The Guild of Assassins are cutthroat and unmerciful, they can offer combative techniques increasing the speed at which they can dispatch their targets. (+5 Swing Speed Increase)
The Warriors Guild are skilled and learned in their trade and offer their training secrets, increasing the chance of landing a potentially deadly hit. (+5 Hit Chance Increase)
You may only make a trade deal once per real world week!
Hear Ye! Hear Ye! The City of ~1_CITY~ announces a trade deal with the ~2_GUILD~!
Begging thy pardon, but thou must be at least Respected within the City to claim the benefits of a Trade Deal!
Hear Ye! Hear Ye! ~1_NAME~ hath accepted the Office of Governor! King Blackthorn congratulates Governor ~1_NAME~! 

Source:
http://stratics.com/community/threads/spoiler-classic-client-7-0-29-57.295108/

Thoughts....   Decent Gold Sink.  I know that I will be blowing 2Mill / wk on just about EVERY character I play regularly.  Perhaps 8-10 Mill per week taken out of the system just for my  1 account.   I'll have to look into what it takes to get RESPECTED for a City though.  Anyone know?

Offline Adenocard

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Adenocard has no influence.
  • Respect: +18
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Arrest 20 Angry Rioters or help 80 Angry Protestors for Respected. So not hard at all  ;)

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
#1. I assume you get that buff in your buffbar and aren't required to wear anything special to get it?
#2. Does it allow you to go overcap, such as 3/6 casting for mages, 20HPR, etc

I can see FC1 as the most important one simply because mages can roll with a -1 weapon that has extra properties on it. Or make it alot easier on 4/6 chars!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
This is from Kryonix

Just an FYI that the 2m price isn't what each individual would pay, it's the cost to the entire City treasury. After the City buys the buff it's free to citizens of that city so long as they are respected. I'm not going to go into too much more detail on how the entire system works being this is the spoiler thread and all, but did want to clear that up. When the system is ready we'll release more details.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Thx Tidus!   Interesting.... I kinda like that it will be more readily available.  It will be nice to have concrete reasons to do the whole city loyalty thing too.  I also totally agree Maddog with Fc being the choice buff.  Its 140 saved imbuing weight and like you said focused Weapon skill mages can roll -1 weps with extra nasty!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
    • View Profile
can you script this respect?

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Can you script this respect

Heh....TRANSCENDENTAL SCRIPTER is scripted respect imo.    I was also told a good method is donating fish steaks to the townnwhich should make all you fisher folk happy.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
ingots and boards also work!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
can you be respected by more than one city at a time.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
can you be respected by more than one city at a time.

yes but i have not tryed it on more than 4 (it decreases when a new city is added)

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Nellie has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Turn in filled bods works too, i am Venerated with Scara Brae :)

Nel

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
    • View Profile
Humm... Very interesting

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Well that is all we have to do is turn our bods we are already doing to the city we want with loyalty.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Do we have the Choice  of turn in or gold.  Because this one place my gold wont go into.   

Tags: