Author Topic: Client 7.0.30.0 problems with Razor & the new status bar... Anyone else?  (Read 4511 times)

Offline AlphaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile

I'm wondering if anyone else is having the status bar display weirdly with Razor ?  (It looks normal with UOA / AUO ) 

PS..  Trial Acc Char name so no worries heh.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Looks like you have not taken the patch yet? The new patch has alot of new add-ons to the status bar and that is what is causing the alignment problems !!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK

I'm wondering if anyone else is having the status bar display weirdly with Razor ?  (It looks normal with UOA / AUO ) 

PS..  Trial Acc Char name so no worries heh.
Humm i see 2 possibilitys :
1. You have not patched through and emulate the Client
2. Razor seems to be unable to show the new statusbar..

Offline Kraz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kraz has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Try running pure client.exe on OSI and check if it is bugging.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Well that is the old gump so my guess is you are loading and old client with razor but not uoassist

Offline Kraz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Kraz has no influence.
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
I had the same problem myself, ended up seeing that the pure client.exe was broken as well, version 7.0.30.1
It may have corrupted while patching, reinstalled, problem fixed.

Offline AlphaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
1)  I ran the patch.exe (or what ever the correct name is) and patched my client.exe up from 7.0.29.3 to 7.0.30.0.  I also selected the additional check box on the patcher that does a full file check.

2) I saved a client backup as client_7.0.30.0 and this is what razer & AssistUO are loading.  AUO loads it  & is displaying the new status bar correctly.  I have UO assist loading client.exe which shows the new status bar also.

3) The only thing that i can think of is that Razer is perhaps reading mul files from older clients?  Im pretty sure ive used TMs de-convolver & had the output muls placed in my UO directory.  I now i just did that with Neo's uoptomul converter.  I just assumed I would be overwriting any muls from old clients.

Anyway this is almost a moot point bc as i play with AssistUO i like it more & more.  So I take it from peoples responses that others are currently using Razer with the new status bar displaying correctly?

Hmmm just saw your response Kraz whilenI was typing this.  If there is an 7.0.30.1 then I havent patched up to that yet.

Offline lordhogfred

• Activity:
    0%
  • lordhogfred has no influence.
    • View Profile
Anyone know exactly what causes this?
I'm not having issues but one of my players is getting the same problem. He's using AssistUO and as far as I can tell he's patched the latest version as well. He seems to be the only player having the issue though. Might just recommend he reinstalls see if that fixes the problem.

Offline slyone

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • slyone has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
I know this topic is a bit old but I think it is worth mentioning that running client.exe using the "Run as administrator" option solved this issue for me.

-S
Started playing back at the Second Age

Tags: