Author Topic: How to fix a broken personal attendant deed  (Read 2167 times)

Offline NObamaTopic starter

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
How to fix a broken personal attendant deed
« on: October 13, 2013, 09:49:05 AM »
Greetings:

If, like me, you're a veteran shard hopper, you may have noticed that if you transfer without your personal attendant deed it won't recognize you upon your return home.

Never fear:  Just put the deed in your pack and transfer again.  Fixed!

(whew)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: How to fix a broken personal attendant deed
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 10:29:17 AM »
thats one expensive fix
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 01:40:10 PM »
Not if you have effectively unlimited shard xfers =D

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 12:52:58 PM »
Unlimited by butt !!   Shard Shields = 1 / month  heh  Unless of course you have like 1000's of duped Xfer tokens I guess.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 01:42:50 PM »
Well...fourteen shard shields * twelve months of inactivity + previous stockpile of 3-5 tokens per shard equals more than I can conveniently use at once!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2013, 05:57:49 PM »
I hear you nobama ive got tonns of the things to selected shards as well..  I also have about 15 regular xfer tokens.. so im good eternity probably.. but its still an expensive fix.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: