Author Topic: Please help: Looking for suit building/weapon making updates  (Read 2546 times)

Offline NObamaTopic starter

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Please help: Looking for suit building/weapon making updates
« on: October 26, 2013, 05:56:56 AM »
Greetings!  I'm sort of getting the UO bug again.  However, since they introduced the new stuff that let's you tweak the caps on your suits, I need to read up on what's available.  I fully understand reforging....its the stuff they added after that i don't know about.

If you have an uber suit for any character template that maximizes the new benefits, or a weapon that does the same, please post a pic and explanation if you have the time!

Also - Are people using the town bonuses?  Which one is the best for an archer?  bard?  melee?  etc?

THANKS!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Please help: Looking for suit building/weapon making updates
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 08:06:53 AM »
It all depend of what you are hunting.   Since you are an archer, you need to keep ur dex/stam up.   choice the material that give you Stam reduction. I see both suit using irons and hides.  I haven't rebuilt lot of my armour because it still work for me.   I believe ppl reforge to add what you can't imbui on armor ie HCI, DCI, DEX.   It is easier to max resist since the add more value the each leather, so go read on Armour properties.  

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 04:58:35 PM »
I haven't updated my suits yet and I'm still doing just fine. But I hear for dexers that studded armor is great. Obviously won't be med-able, but you get 55 lmc if I remember the # correctly.

I haven't used the town bonuses yet but I'm planning on getting my sampire a citizen of somewhere with the 5ssi. My sdi mage will of course join a SDI town. Really varies on what you need.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2013, 09:08:10 AM »
I haven't updated my suits yet and I'm still doing just fine. But I hear for dexers that studded armor is great. Obviously won't be med-able, but you get 55 lmc if I remember the # correctly.

I haven't used the town bonuses yet but I'm planning on getting my sampire a citizen of somewhere with the 5ssi. My sdi mage will of course join a SDI town. Really varies on what you need.

Umm when you become a citizen of a town u get bonuses ??  Man i have to catchup
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Ultimafreak77

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Ultimafreak77 has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2013, 11:49:03 AM »
I was away for several years and have been back almost 6 months now. It seems every time I turn around, I have to spend an hour skimming forums and chasing links to find answers to questions I had no clue even existed.
The few. The proud. The AFK.

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2013, 06:05:16 PM »

Tags: