Author Topic: What's the fastest location to Stuck option too when looking to get Ressed?  (Read 3633 times)

Offline AlphaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
I'm curious which destination people select when trying to get out of someplace to get a quick res?  I always use Minoc & run south to the healers.  It usually takes about 1 minute once I'm relocated to there to get the res.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Stuck option randoms your landing spot in the city.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Cove is the easiest because it's so small.
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Cove is always the one I use it has such a small town area that 90 % of the time you are with in 10 paces of a healer.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Lol... I've probably had this thought kicking around in my head & have used it 1000's of times but never even considered Cove heh.   DUH!  Ah well, I was always happy with the Minute or so it took me to run to the heal in Minoc, but Cove sounds like the way to go.

Thx!

Offline jtw1984

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • jtw1984 has no influence.
  • Danger is my Middle Name
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
I use Cove as well. We should all make a pact. If we see any enemy factioners in Cove just don't attack...unless you are attacked. haha

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
COVE --- War is Hell, so if I see any Oranges around after I rez and I am able to attack them, then I will...but after getting rezzed there is that small window of time where it is awkward getting dressed and arming yourself...

Nice thing also about Cove is that the Healers and the Bank are almost next door to each other...

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline jtw1984

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
lol. Battle of the statted!

STATAMANIA XXIV!! LIVE FROM COVE!!!!!! 39.99!!!!!!!

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
What if you're red?
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
MW Said:
What if you're red?

Depends on what you consider a successful res... I usually go minoc then run to the gate & hit a wandering red healer in Trinsic.  It just depends where the lamers R likely to popshot ya on your shard.  I suppose you could use the priests of Mondain in yew but I like ressing & staying ressed for more than 2 seconds lol...   Actually the best things R the Res Ankhs, or perhaps the house teleporter if it will take you to the chaos shrine??

Offline jtw1984

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
I had a friend who made a lame spirit speak stealth archer. He followed one guy literally 25-30 screens. He then got the pop shot and the guy told him "WTF, HOW DID YOU FIND ME?"

lol

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
Oh we have a blue guild on baja that used to run one of those in two factions so they could stat fresh res players.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Tags: