Author Topic: Stoned Warrior Armor  (Read 2972 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Stoned Warrior Armor
« on: November 03, 2010, 07:00:42 AM »
So I picked up this Bronzed Armor of the Valkyrie for about 900k below what everyone is asking for it. Going price is around 1M and I got it for 100k (misspriced I believe).

It's got 52 resists on it, but it's the other stuff that makes it interesting.

11/14/8/11/8, LMC 10, Strength 5, Hit Points 5, Dex 5, Stamina 5, Stamina Regen 3

Having Strength and Dex on an armor is special, and adding in the other stuff is pretty nice. So I plugged in the numbers and can come up with a setup as follows:

80/65/65/65/70,
LRC 100,
LMC 43,
Strength 16,
Hit Points 5,
HPR 2,
Dex 26,
Stamina 21,
SR 3,
HCI 36,
DCI 45,
DI 85

That's 3-Imbued Armor, 2-Imbued Jewelry, Quiver and Talisman only. No faction gear. Add a Crimmy for 10 more Hit Points, 2 HPR and 5 Dex.

Resists while in Stone Form with Protection cast would be 75/75/75/75/80.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Stoned Warrior Armor
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 07:24:49 AM »
Dude......Wait.......What?????
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 08:29:42 AM »
that must be a california warriror..   is that setup only legal on pacific shard ??
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 08:38:28 AM »
It was voted down :(

Still an underground build... and of course, if you can get a prescription.

120 Mace
120 Myst
120 Focus
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
90 Healing
70 Chiv
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 08:40:15 AM by Cerveza »
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2010, 09:34:37 AM »
I would drop the 100 LRC and carry Regs/Scrolls, squeeze that extra HCI out of it, and pick up some mana increase/mana regen out of it.

Scrolls are easy enough to get when farming Stygian Dragon, (Not like you will have to cast much more than stone form, heal stone, spell trigger (For your heal stone), and maybe a rising for certain situations.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2010, 10:09:20 AM »
I had thought about going without the LRC. Currently I use Arcane Robe+Boots for 48 insurable spells. I can always carry more, insurance on them is like 10 gold.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2010, 10:13:57 AM »
Yeah, that was my next chain of thought. Just wear the boots for when you need to cast spells and carry arcane gems. Gems are DIRT Cheap
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2010, 11:37:05 AM »
Modifying to eliminate the LRC makes a much easier build and adds in some better overall stats.

80/65/65/65/70
40 LMC
28 Mana Increase
8 Mana Regen
16 Strength
13 Hit Point Increase
2 Hit Point Regen
26 Dex
19 Stamina Increase
3 Stamina Regen
40 HCI
35 DCI
85 DI
10 Chiv

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2010, 11:48:19 AM »
It was voted down :(

Still an underground build... and of course, if you can get a prescription.

What a bummer! I thought it would go through. People in the US are way too uptight.

Lighten' up people!

Scrripty

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2010, 12:26:31 AM »
Only way to do a build with a mage of any sort is lrc.  Unless it's chiv.  Then you should still have some lrc to lower your costs in gold.  I'm cheap tho.  If you ONLY needed to get into form... no casting 24/7... you could just carry a piece or two to form up.

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2010, 01:41:20 AM »
valkyrie armor comes from the new MIB chests.. and is fairly easy to get now... I've probably acquired myself about a dozen of them.

Tags: