Author Topic: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester v1.19  (Read 349668 times)

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester v1.16
« Reply #435 on: July 28, 2009, 05:14:16 PM »
LOL! Let that be a lesson to others. ;)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #436 on: July 28, 2009, 07:23:30 PM »
im not a retard it just doesnt work for me...

That's how you respond to people trying to help you? Welcome back to Restricted.

Nah, have a few days away to think about it as well.... I'll await your response upon your return.

Aww, sooooooooooo close!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: July 28, 2009, 07:47:04 PM »
WTG! Cerv!

Of course after reading his response the first thing ST said to me was..

"Did you call that guy a retard?"

Sheesh!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Zagro

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Zagro has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: July 29, 2009, 07:04:11 AM »
Hmm... I'v been using the old version which only had bows and I loved it. Too bad I haven't been posting here for long time so it seems I can't download anymore, would love to try the carpentry quest too :)

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: July 29, 2009, 07:08:04 AM »
Zagro - you have two posts, both in the quester thread. You have failed to read the SITE RULES to find out how to gain full access including downloading of script.

Once you comply with this simple task, it's very likely that your "restricted" status will be removed and you will have full access to the site.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Zagro

• Activity:
    0%
  • Zagro has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: July 29, 2009, 07:24:23 AM »
Zagro - you have two posts, both in the quester thread. You have failed to read the SITE RULES to find out how to gain full access including downloading of script.

Once you comply with this simple task, it's very likely that your "restricted" status will be removed and you will have full access to the site.

Actually I checked that out before posting my last post. I thought that I will make a new post in my introduction thread, but that thread doesn't exist anymore. I quess I will make a new introduction about myself then now :)

Post Merge: July 29, 2009, 09:26:19 AM
The Carpentry quest runs absolutely fine too! Thank you, this is awesome. Saves me from getting tenosynovitis.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 09:26:19 AM by Zagro »

Offline iain

• Activity:
    0%
  • iain has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: August 11, 2009, 10:00:50 AM »
this script has so far worked flawlessly for me, many thanks indeed for a great script

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: August 11, 2009, 10:24:01 AM »
Wow, thanks for the post iain. Usually whenever someone with less the 10 posts replies here it's a "WHAAAAAA WHAAAAAA it not work broke far thus ship submission typically express switch prevent along save."

Refreshing to have someone new post "hey, this works great".
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #443 on: August 11, 2009, 11:11:24 AM »

Refreshing to have someone new post "hey, this works great".

I love the ones like, "hey, this works great, BUT, blah"

Thanks for that.  Judging from the mass numbers of people in Heartwood, most have no problems.  I remember when we first started working on this one and it was a nightmare to support.  It has evolved for sure.  Problem now is generally down to 16vs32 bits and beetles running.  both of those are PEBKACs.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 01:27:45 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline iain

• Activity:
    0%
  • iain has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: August 12, 2009, 01:20:58 PM »
Cerveza, i just spoke my mind, thanks again. if i did have a "whoa whoa" moment it would be the fact that it stops in the same place every time, i know its to do with the rail but i wish there was a way to make it random and therefore stop the feeling of a thousand eyes upon me everytime i turn up, i do move about a wee bit but still feel terribly guilty.cheers chap

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: August 12, 2009, 02:43:51 PM »
Wouldn't be too tough to put that in you know ;)

Offline darktee

• Activity:
    0%
  • darktee has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: August 13, 2009, 11:42:12 AM »
thx...i search so long for this script :) rated 1000 of 10 ^^

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: August 13, 2009, 11:52:12 AM »
Thanks, please refer to our new user guide found HERE so you can get access to the latest version.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #448 on: August 13, 2009, 11:55:44 AM »
Thanks, please refer to our new user guide found HERE so you can get access to the latest version.

Gonna have to make a macro for this.  Did you have your G15 programmed with this one Cerv?  lol.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: August 13, 2009, 12:13:28 PM »
Uhmm... my G15.... well... see it's like this....

Remember when my wife spilled coffee into my old V1 style G15? And I went out and got the new V2 of the G15?? Yeah... seems they aren't water proof either.

Logitech POS keyboard FTL :(

I'll prolly pick up my THIRD G15 this weekend. And I put up a NO FOOD OR DRINK sign on my desk.