Author Topic: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester v1.19  (Read 349497 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester v1.17
« Reply #480 on: October 13, 2009, 03:33:57 PM »
I try and not move containers around.  I started out my public scripting career with people bitching about me moving their containers/gumps around, so never again.  Just make sure the text is visible.

Side note:  It never does move it around for me; so there might be script interactions or you are doing somethings else like surfing on the computer at the same time.  Clicks in EUO can be deadly if you are clicking on the screen at nearly the same time as the script is trying to click.  This is the single biggest reason you should be using a virtual machine.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 03:39:45 PM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: October 13, 2009, 03:55:35 PM »
I try and not move containers around.  I started out my public scripting career with people bitching about me moving their containers/gumps around, so never again.  Just make sure the text is visible.

Side note:  It never does move it around for me; so there might be script interactions or you are doing somethings else like surfing on the computer at the same time.  Clicks in EUO can be deadly if you are clicking on the screen at nearly the same time as the script is trying to click.  This is the single biggest reason you should be using a virtual machine.

I got mwinc's lumberjack bot running on a client in the background I am sure that is what is doing it.  I just added in a contpos 0 0 when it cycles for the quest, that should fix it.  If not I know I cant run that at the same times as lumberbot lol
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #482 on: October 13, 2009, 04:00:09 PM »
At least you can mod it to your liking.  I got scolded pretty hard early on in the questers life, so I just leave them gumps alone.  :)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: October 13, 2009, 04:07:53 PM »
At least you can mod it to your liking.  I got scolded pretty hard early on in the questers life, so I just leave them gumps alone.  :)
Jeez you make something so awesome as this and people bitch about moving gumps????  You need to whack em!
Coragin

My Facebook

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #484 on: October 13, 2009, 04:10:57 PM »
Heh, yah.  On my own personal scripts, I really like to have gumps in the same place all the time.  So mine tend to shuffle things around more. Oh well.  I'll keep all these others for myself.  ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

Scrripty

« Reply #485 on: October 13, 2009, 04:40:13 PM »
Jeez you make something so awesome as this and people bitch about moving gumps????  You need to whack em!

Be one with the virtual machine... I have 4 running at the moment 24/7... :)  TM knows what he's talking about... run some virtual machines... way better.  I personally like Windows XP mode... seems to be very stable... takes up little space, very snappy... But for features I use VMWare Workstation with WinXP on it.

rufush

« Reply #486 on: October 14, 2009, 07:56:20 AM »
Very useful script  :)

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: October 14, 2009, 08:06:37 AM »
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Jacobson

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Jacobson has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: October 14, 2009, 09:50:15 AM »
Ok im new and dont get this working. I have all the files that is needed. i did make the rail. so now i have all the files in same directory with easyuo exe. I open all the files that is included. when i have toggled my beetle and its start taking the stuff to the secure box. it just keeps running around my house? so whats wrong with this?

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • It Is What It Is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: October 14, 2009, 09:52:05 AM »
Ok im new and dont get this working. I have all the files that is needed. i did make the rail. so now i have all the files in same directory with easyuo exe. I open all the files that is included. when i have toggled my beetle and its start taking the stuff to the secure box. it just keeps running around my house? so whats wrong with this?
Sounds to me like your runebook is not setup correctly.  Also you dont use razor or UOA right?
Coragin

My Facebook

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #490 on: October 14, 2009, 09:52:20 AM »
What shard are you playing?
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Jacobson

• Activity:
    0%
  • Jacobson has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: October 14, 2009, 10:06:32 AM »
I play on europa and the runebook is just fine. it just dont try to recall, walking around my house nothign else

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #492 on: October 14, 2009, 10:09:05 AM »
Not sure.  You should go through the setup very carefully.  I just used this a couple days ago to update to a new un-released version.  Works fine here, so you definitely have something setup incorrectly.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Fellers

• Activity:
    0%
  • Fellers has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: October 14, 2009, 05:43:29 PM »
has the script been upgraded for the new SA client? it seems that it stopped working with the whole new gump system.
!! UO =D !!

Offline danger mouse

• Activity:
    0%
  • danger mouse has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: October 14, 2009, 05:50:32 PM »
this is the greatest script ever