Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 583002 times)

Offline gnarnuts

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • gnarnuts has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!
« Reply #885 on: January 02, 2014, 07:36:08 PM »
This thing is sweet..

*Tips Hat*

Offline Xanderyum

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Xanderyum has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: January 18, 2014, 10:14:18 AM »
How does this look at item properties?  Is it with the #property tool, or does it read the actual words?  How easy to make this a steal things from other toons auto trolling beast?  MMMM, tonight I hope to find out.

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #887 on: January 18, 2014, 11:01:02 AM »
How does this look at item properties?  Is it with the #property tool, or does it read the actual words?  How easy to make this a steal things from other toons auto trolling beast?  MMMM, tonight I hope to find out.

Yes, it uses #property for most of the evaluation.  Other things like the specific types are #FINDTYPE.  My guess is this script would be a little too slow for stealing, but might be adaptable.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Xanderyum

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Xanderyum has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: January 18, 2014, 12:26:00 PM »
Don't you mean, your script is too epic for stealing!  I have used CLAW many times in the past and it's stellar.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #889 on: January 18, 2014, 12:29:00 PM »
Don't you mean, your script is too epic for stealing!  I have used CLAW many times in the past and it's stellar.

lol, well it wouldn't be the first time someone would find another ingenious use for it.  heh
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Grandewd has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: February 13, 2014, 07:44:21 PM »
Hey TM,

I've used this fantastic looter for quite a while now, and probably never tried to have it carve corpses before - but it's not doing that.  I have checked Carve Corpse, but it's not using my dagger.
I'm presently working my way thru it.  It does set %carvetool properly for dagger's, but that's as far as I've gotten so far...

**Edit**  Nm... I just set %carvetool at the top and it's working fine now....  :-\
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 07:51:16 PM by Grandewd »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #891 on: February 13, 2014, 08:07:05 PM »
did it have the wrong #FINDTYPE in there somewhere?
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline noobus

• Activity:
    0%
  • noobus has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: February 14, 2014, 09:55:15 PM »
I used this a while back and loved it.  Had no issues.  I got back into some pvm this week nd could not load my previous setup.  NO problem, I created a new one and everything was running fine.  When I logged off and came back later in the day...the looter is now looting EVERYTHING.  My setup is loading correctly and I can see all my active rules in the right spot, but it is not following them.  Prior to this, the looter was attempting to drag something and nothing would happen... I'm not sure how I got past that issue, but I did..  Any help is appreciated

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #893 on: February 14, 2014, 10:48:57 PM »
Make sure loot all isn't checked.  Otherwise you may have to redo you setup.  Do you have other scripts running?
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline noobus

• Activity:
    0%
  • noobus has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: February 15, 2014, 01:18:01 AM »
The only option at the bottom I have checked it auto loot corpses.  I do have (edit because the site changed the name to something weird) pvm dexer running.  All it does it honor the mob then spam AI.  I ran this in the past with no issues though.  I believe the reason I could not load my original setup was due to a gender change.  the setup I made yesterday DOES load and all of the rules are accurate, but they just do not work.  I started getting different results after reloading the script a few times.  It would loot some, nbut not all items.  I was also getting wait to perform errors.  OMIT brittle cursed and cannot repair rules are still in effect according to the GUI, but they are not working.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 01:26:54 AM by noobus »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #895 on: February 15, 2014, 10:33:50 AM »
I dunno, I just tried it on my end and it's working fine.  You might try and locate all your rules files and delete them.  Also, try re-downloading the script just in case it got corrupted for some reason.  What version of EUO are you using - are you using the latest?  Also try running with just the CLAw running to test.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 10:35:23 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline warrenotto

• Activity:
    0%
  • warrenotto has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Wow this is an amazing looter. thanks man! ill go vote on it on easyuo.com after I type this.

the shard i play on, high +skill jewelry of the right combo are big ticket items. just messed around with different rule setups for a couple hours last night and pulled a couple nice pieces. nicest one was  + 15 discord,  +14 music. also got a +15 taming, +10 vet.

cant wait to spend a day grinding with this looter.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Glad you like it.  I'm glad it still works as well as it does for most people.  Countless hours testing and integrating feedback from people like Cerveza and Khamelon makes a huge difference.
Come play RIFT with me!

cnrd90

i cant find the script, would love to test it, what am i doing wrong?

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
Go here http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1750.0 read that post. Then go to the new members board and post a "quality" introduction. If your introduction satisfies a moderator they will lift your "restricted" status and you will then be able to access the scripts. :-*
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Tags: Looting TrailMyx