Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 582489 times)

Offline declo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • declo has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Two Questions;

1. Is it possible to set a specific container to be looted over and over and only that container to be looted?

2. If I set the %ignoreitem_timer to 60, would it then attempt to loot a container every 60 seconds?

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
The CLAw is designed to be interfaced to.  So you can have it running in another tab, then you can call it from another script.  Take a look at the HW quester to see how that's done.

What are you trying to loot?  Sounds like you might just need a quick drag-drop script instead of the complexity of the CLAw.  I dunno.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline declo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
The CLAw is designed to be interfaced to.  So you can have it running in another tab, then you can call it from another script.  Take a look at the HW quester to see how that's done.

What are you trying to loot?  Sounds like you might just need a quick drag-drop script instead of the complexity of the CLAw.  I dunno.

Mass fandancer corpses.  Of course looting while dealing with incoming FanDancers.

One more odd question, is it possible with auto loot, after each corpse is looted, for a set pause, so that TM_LootInProgress become #False during the pause?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
One more odd question, is it possible with auto loot, after each corpse is looted, for a set pause, so that TM_LootInProgress become #False during the pause?

Sure, in your script where you need to pause, just stick this loop:

Code: [Select]
  repeat
    gosub TM_LootInProgress
  until #RESULT = #FALSE

You'll need the sub that queries the CLAw:
Code: [Select]
sub TM_LootInProgress
  namespace push
  namespace global TM_loot
  set #RESULT !TM_loot_in_progress
  namespace pop
return #RESULT
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline declo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Little trial and error and finally have it calling from my script to use Claw to loot.  Thank you!!

Every once in a while, during the eval or dragging process, if the corpse closes, it hangs showing eval or drag still in process.  If I restart Claw or manual open several corpse, it will resume.  Any suggestions?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Little trial and error and finally have it calling from my script to use Claw to loot.  Thank you!!

Every once in a while, during the eval or dragging process, if the corpse closes, it hangs showing eval or drag still in process.  If I restart Claw or manual open several corpse, it will resume.  Any suggestions?

Best you can do is put a timer in that loop, so it doesn't just loop forever.  Put a 45 second timer in there; after 45 seconds, if the flag doesn't come back then something has gone wrong.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Trail for next release, add

set %name %name , Mysticism$a$140$8$15$1$

Anything else missing?
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline mafiastyle87

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • mafiastyle87 has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
So I started playing with this script last night, excellent build by the way. 

I am trying to understand the complex loot rules though, maybe someone could help me with the proper syntax? 

If i wanted to for instance say, OMIT Antique if not a ring or bracelet, and then loot Artifacts NOT Antique AND NOT Brittle.

Basically saying, i want to loot all artifacts without antique or brittle in the name, unless it is a ring or bracelet, because antique is fine on a bracelet/ring.

Was trying this out with splintering weapon as well, like loot Splintering Weap >= 15 AND NOT Antique AND NOT Brittle.

I just don't have the right syntax and haven't figured it out yet.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
You have to be VERY careful with your logic when using OMIT.  Omit implies a negative.  So just start out with 2 separate omit lines.  One for Antique and one for Brittle.  Then just slowly add to the logic.  Then try expanding the logic.  If you want to include those two items in one OMIT line, you need to use OR, not AND.  So ( OMIT: brittle OR Antique ) should work.  Just think through the logic carefully. :)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline mafiastyle87

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
You have to be VERY careful with your logic when using OMIT.  Omit implies a negative.  So just start out with 2 separate omit lines.  One for Antique and one for Brittle.  Then just slowly add to the logic.  Then try expanding the logic.  If you want to include those two items in one OMIT line, you need to use OR, not AND.  So ( OMIT: brittle OR Antique ) should work.  Just think through the logic carefully. :)

Thanks Trail

Do you have any examples of something that includes the NOT statement in a long string?  If i just saw a statement that worked i could probably get it together.  What i was using last night i thought was working until i saw some that should of been looted.  Most would be one liners for me like OMIT Cursed, but in the case of the others it gets weird... essentially because i do not want to loot antique property items UNLESS they are a ring or bracelet, then antique is fine.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 12:32:19 PM by mafiastyle87 »

Online gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
What I want to omit is things weighing 50 stones!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO

If it doesn't show up in property,  then you're boned.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
+1

If it doesn't show up in property,  then you're boned.

One of the rare times that getting boned is bad...

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
+1
Do you have any examples of something that includes the NOT statement in a long string?  If i just saw a statement that worked i could probably get it together.  What i was using last night i thought was working until i saw some that should of been looted.  Most would be one liners for me like OMIT Cursed, but in the case of the others it gets weird... essentially because i do not want to loot antique property items UNLESS they are a ring or bracelet, then antique is fine.

No examples really, just logically thought through.  Knowing that a positive match will override the looting of the rule regardless of other matches, then you can make your rules accordingly.

In your example:
i do not want to loot antique property items UNLESS they are a ring or bracelet, then antique is fine.

OMIT: antique AND NOT jewelry

so if you have "antique beeswax":

antique = true
not jewelry = true

So this will omit EVERYTHING except for antique jewelry.  You probably want to stay away from omit actually if you are trying to look for other items.  If you are being VERY specific for this particular item, then omit will work for you.  Actually OMIT: this AND that, seems to be logically a bad idea.  OMIT: this OR that OR maybethis seems to make more sense.

You'll probably need to work with the normal rules instead so that things aren't COMPLETELY excluded.  OMIT is a short-circuit that prevents the normal rules from executing if any one of the OMIT rules come back positive.  

Edit: Observation just now from previous example:

OMIT: antique AND NOT jewelry

suppose you do this:

OMIT: NOT [antique AND NOT jewelry]

Now the sentence becomes:

So this will NOT omit EVERYTHING except for antique jewelry.

Feel that?  That's your brain hurting.. :p
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 05:25:46 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline mafiastyle87

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
+1
Thanks guys, think it is working just the way i needed it now.

BTW on the omit 50 stones... I just made:

OMIT: 50 Stones

And it is not grabbing those items

Tags: Looting TrailMyx