Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 583564 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw LITE - The Ultimate Autolooter!
« Reply #150 on: May 09, 2009, 11:50:42 AM »
I'm not sure it really makes any difference.  It might evaluate the rule first, and then that item might be added to the loot list, but since the loot list isn't actually moved until the end of the evaluation process, you won't really loot the prime items any faster.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #151 on: May 11, 2009, 08:54:14 PM »
Just because I'm a true in life a$$hole and I need to tease DeadIssue2, here's a look at the advanced logic of the FULL version:

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
claw_advanced1.jpg
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 12, 2009, 01:15:38 AM »
ahhh.. a beautiful image.

Offline DeadIssue2

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • DeadIssue2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 12, 2009, 05:08:00 AM »
DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:'(

Consider me teased

Offline Dessin

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Dessin has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 12, 2009, 06:30:44 AM »
Just because I'm a true in life a$$hole and I need to tease DeadIssue2, here's a look at the advanced logic of the FULL version:

I hate you all!  ;)

I am trying some new stuff today to try to fix my STRRES issue. Will let you know how it turns out either way.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #155 on: May 12, 2009, 11:12:02 PM »

I am trying some new stuff today to try to fix my STRRES issue. Will let you know how it turns out either way.

Hope you can fix that.  I've never encountered a problem quite like yours with EUO.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Dessin

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 14, 2009, 06:10:22 AM »
Sadly I am still a failure. I just can't seem to get the STRRES thingie working for me for this one. This time I uninstalled everything involved (EUO, scripts, UO) and deleted all of my setting data. But with no luck.

Oh well, I will keep trying little things here and there to see if I stumble across something that might help. Will keep ya posted just in case this ever pops up again.

FYI, It works perfectly on my htpc and it is awesome! Thanks.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #157 on: May 14, 2009, 06:15:07 AM »
That is still just the craziest thing ever!  At least you have it working on one computer around your casa.  I wish I had more ideas for you, but I'm plum out.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Dessin

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 14, 2009, 06:44:43 AM »
That is still just the craziest thing ever!  At least you have it working on one computer around your casa.  I wish I had more ideas for you, but I'm plum out.

Yeah, its definitely freaky on my end. It runs perfectly on my htpc. I am using it right now in fact to skim through some stuff I have laying around. I can't really run the questor on it much though since its connected to my big screen and I don't feel comfortable having something public running when I am not watching it pretty closely. But from what I have run, yeah, its damn good.

Scrripty

« Reply #159 on: May 14, 2009, 11:53:20 AM »
but you might want to put your most looted stuff at the top. like Gold, Gems, Regs.

Good idea.  Also, I found a 1/3 hit/defense 20 enhance pots, with taming and archery both high.  Woohoo. haha  Thanks Trailmyx.  Nice script.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #160 on: May 14, 2009, 11:59:56 AM »
Glad you like it Twinkle McNugget!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 15, 2009, 11:19:50 AM »
TM,

I am using your Script for awhile now and forgive me if these questions have been covered before, but I am too lazy to read all 11 pages of comments, etc,  (I only read half  ;) ):

1.  I am not sure why I can't reload my setup when I log back in or start EasyUO again.  I hit "Save SetUp" with my charactername.txt when I have all of the rules defined...but when I reload it, it is just blank.  The charactername file is not in the file folder, just sampleclawsetup.  I have been adding all the rules I want each and every time I start the Script now.

2.  Is there a way to have the looter grab the gold first (more quickly) then analyze the other items in the corpse? 

3. I have a "Bag of Sending" on me, but when it goes to send gold to the Bank, it tells me I need to have a Bag of Sending.  At what gold amount does it send the gold to the Bank?  I am using your Script along with Redrum's Silver Bag of Sending. 

4. Finally, I am not good at knowing what is Good or Awesome Loot.  I have gold, Gems, Treasure Maps, etc. as a Rule, Protection and Killer above 50 and Any Talisman Skills above 25, all Solen and ML Loot -- I know I am missing out on some really cool Loot from Rings, Weapons, etc.  Would anyone upload me their setup so I can look at it and tweak it to my likes as necessary?  I am not sure what DCI, FC, etc. should be for it to be any good.  DUH!

ORACLE
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #162 on: May 15, 2009, 11:35:06 AM »
1. If you are using Vista, you need to go into the very beginning of the script and make sure you enable Vista support.

2. Nope

3. The silver bag of sending script might interfere with this one.  You can update this script to send silver as well.

4. For that, just scan the thread, there is some information in here about this. But items are like shoes, some people like blue ones, and other like green.  ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 15, 2009, 11:53:56 AM »
I am not using Vista --- just XP...

Where do I add Silver?
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #164 on: May 15, 2009, 12:04:21 PM »
Just make sure you have your scripts in the same directory as EUO.

For the silver, just add a user item "silver coin" in the "User Entry:" part, and then add "silver coin" to your rules list and be sure to transfer it to your Active list.  Also, be sure that you don't give it an intensity, so keep hitting the ">=" button until it says "NA"
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: Looting TrailMyx