Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 582420 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!
« Reply #1170 on: November 01, 2020, 03:30:46 PM »
TM, you mentioned Lower Requirements is not working in script comment and indeed that's also what I observed.

Do you have a bit of background what's wrong with it maybe I can help to do some digging in the code?
It's just a computational thing.  I never had a chance to pick the script apart to fix that.  It wasn't ever all that important, so I just forgot about it. :)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline pixijayne

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • pixijayne has no influence.
  • Respect: +10
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: November 01, 2020, 06:45:58 PM »
Is there a way to add in text ... so any item with the label/text it recognised ... ie Im playing a non-OSI shard that has the old wep & armour system. Items with bonuses are labelled [Unidentified] till they are IDed with a wand or the skill Item Identification. I would like for the looter to loot anything that has the label [Unidentified]. Can I do this ?

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: November 02, 2020, 10:33:35 PM »
Is there a way to add in text ... so any item with the label/text it recognised ... ie Im playing a non-OSI shard that has the old wep & armour system. Items with bonuses are labelled [Unidentified] till they are IDed with a wand or the skill Item Identification. I would like for the looter to loot anything that has the label [Unidentified]. Can I do this ?
In short, the answer is no, unfortunately. Here is why:

Those old style shards typically use either an old or modded client. The loot script relies on the variable #PROPERTY being set when executing the event property on the item. This functionality does not exist in the old "use item identification" era methods to get the information about a weapon, because it isn't in the game client memory to access. Not even the "[Unidentified]" is stored in the same location as the #PROPERTY information in memory. There was no mechanism in the script language to acquire that information before the event property/#PROPERTY became available with the change to AOS.

The Easyuo script engine does most of it's work by either reading from or writing to memory locations of the client. It can work with older clients if it has the memory map internally for where to access all those things. (There are a few things that are done by directly sending network packets - notably the exevent macros... which accounts for the small amount that isn't memory based.)

The Pre-AOS shards (like the one you play) did not have that information mapped, thus it isn't an option.

HTH

Gaderian
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: November 03, 2020, 02:50:59 AM »
Wouldn't typing unidentified in the user entry section and then putting it into the user defined as unidentified = N/A work? I use that when on free shards and they shard specific items I want to loot. I have never played on a pre-aos free shard so no clue to be honest.

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: November 03, 2020, 04:24:35 AM »
+1
Real pre-AOS servers which had the requirement for item identification do not have "event property" to fill in the "#property" variable in Easyou. If it is simulated so it keeps #PROPERTY to read "[Unidentified]" - then it could work as you suggest.

Most pre-AOS servers though also use the very old clients or have a modded client (in which cast the memory locations maybe way off from where Easyuo looks to read the data).
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline gabrielo

• Activity:
    0%
  • gabrielo has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: November 05, 2020, 11:16:03 AM »
I get the "no configuration file found" error whenever I try this script :(

I have moved the script and a copy of Easy UO to a new folder on the C: drive, but no luck.  Was there a trick to this?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1176 on: November 06, 2020, 01:23:55 PM »

I have moved the script and a copy of Easy UO to a new folder on the C: drive, but no luck.  Was there a trick to this?

Did you look at this post:

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=17.msg962#msg962

Read the second question and answers very carefully.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline quammibox

• Activity:
    0%
  • quammibox has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: November 08, 2020, 06:39:27 PM »
I was wondering about the "Text field" I was actually looking to see if i could find a way to identify and loot items based on their level of artifact ie. loot only legendary artifacts. So far everything looks pretty easy to use, i just do not have the understanding at this level to know if the "text, text, text" field is where i might isolate those items.

I can not imagine how much work went into this - I have been using a looter from 2004 that I had to rework to add all the the SA items into and that was hours by itself.

Thank you!

Keep it simple if you could - I am not an expert by any means :)

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1178 on: November 09, 2020, 08:41:09 AM »
I was wondering about the "Text field" I was actually looking to see if i could find a way to identify and loot items based on their level of artifact ie. loot only legendary artifacts. So far everything looks pretty easy to use, i just do not have the understanding at this level to know if the "text, text, text" field is where i might isolate those items.

I can not imagine how much work went into this - I have been using a looter from 2004 that I had to rework to add all the the SA items into and that was hours by itself.

Thank you!

Keep it simple if you could - I am not an expert by any means :)

You're right, it's hard to imagine how much time went into this script.  I was obsessed with it off and on for a couple years which many users here can attest to because they helped debug it.

Anyhow, the field you're looking at is the "text;text;text" field.  Note these are just strings separated by semicolons (not commas).  This allows you to look for more than one string just using that entry, knowing that each string in question needs to be separated by a ";".

Suppose you're looking for something containing "conjurers" and another thing containing "mystic".  You'd just enter "conjurers;mystic" into the text entry field.  You can do the same thing with rules, but this at least gives you a quick way of entering something and then later you can create a simple rule for each.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline quammibox

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: November 10, 2020, 07:26:49 AM »
Fantastic, Thank you!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1180 on: November 11, 2020, 08:10:54 AM »
+1
I spent a little bit more time on the buttons.  Here's a version where I think I got everything.  This script is so huge and dynamic that it's still possible I missed one or 2.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
tm_advclawfull784_b3.txt
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gabrielo

• Activity:
    0%
  • gabrielo has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: November 11, 2020, 05:15:13 PM »
+1

Did you look at this post:

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=17.msg962#msg962

Read the second question and answers very carefully.

Cool, thanks, I got it working :).  Seems I needed to save, to save an an empty config file first.

Separate question, how do I exclude Cursed items?

Offline quammibox

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: November 12, 2020, 06:34:10 AM »
I spent a little bit more time on the buttons.  Here's a version where I think I got everything.  This script is so huge and dynamic that it's still possible I missed one or 2.

Thank you! I will check it out and try and give some feedback :)

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1183 on: November 12, 2020, 08:10:45 AM »
Separate question, how do I exclude Cursed items?

You can add an OMIT rule and make that active.  Any OMIT rule excludes any further evaluation and will skip the item.  So just do the following:

1) Add "Cursed" in the "User Entry:" section (will now be available in the "User Defined:" section
2) Create a simple rule using the "Cursed" rule in the "User Defined:" section.  Press the ">=" button until it says "NA".  You don't want a magnitude.  Press OK, rule will appear in the [Rules Entry] section
3) Select the "Cursed" rule in your [Rules Entry] section and press the OMIT button.  This will create an [Active Rules] entry OMITting anything containing "Cursed"
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0%
  • jenovauh has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: November 12, 2020, 04:06:30 PM »

Hi TM, preview's forward and backward button is working nicely now. But I encountered another issue.

Set CLAw to preview mode. After evaluation a container full of random items, preview tab showing 3 items.
After that i unchecked preview and evaluate the same container again. After evaluation, it looted 10 items but in history tab is showing the same 3 items in the previous preview test.

To further confirm it is not showing correctly on preview and history tab. I rebooted the computer, fire up UO client then easyuo and load the script again. Run in preview mode and still it is showing the same 3 items. Rebooted the computer again but this time i set to loot mode and it is looting the same 10 items again and history tab still showing the same 3 items in the previous preview mode.

Tags: Looting TrailMyx