Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 582481 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw LITE - The Ultimate Autolooter!
« Reply #255 on: July 22, 2009, 10:56:48 AM »
+1
BTW, what other looters are there?  I really only know of BM-Automagic and the CLAw?  Anything else people are using?
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 22, 2009, 10:59:19 AM »
+1
If you write your rules very carefully, you can weed out some of this stuff... but without the ability to string rules together you definitely will get a lot of trash.

I used to use Corpse Acquisition. The most awesomest looter there ever was, prior to CLAw.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #257 on: July 22, 2009, 11:02:54 AM »
+1
heh, yeh, nothing more annoying as getting a 90 Mana leach LANCE!  Sheesh.
Come play RIFT with me!

Scrripty

« Reply #258 on: July 22, 2009, 12:30:34 PM »
+1
I recently got a +14Magery FC1/FC3 bracelet from that just to name one.  Lots of others.
I haven't used any other looters, so I'm not really sure how they perform.  But I wanted to do the comparison with the most popular of the day.

BM's is still the most popular I'm sure.  But the only way to leverage it is to edit the item "weights" yourself to give what you want a better score in the looter.  I almost missed my best piece of jewelry before I learned that the hard way.  I happened to look in ONE pack out of a thousand and it DIDNT pick up a 1/3 ring that was so good I freaked that it missed it, and dug into the script to see WHY. :)

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #259 on: July 24, 2009, 09:01:21 AM »
+1
Most Time i got Crap with BMA >:(
Claw is Awesome but for my Huntings sometimes a bit to slow.
i used a snipped from Bma the Sub Property and madet own Looting Sequences with own Rules
But for non scripter , Claw is surely the best! :)

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 30, 2009, 01:29:53 PM »
+1
I notice today that the CLAw seems to be having trouble picking up scales...  Looks like it tries a few times (they disappear and reappear in the corpse) and then gives up. Any suggestions?
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #261 on: July 30, 2009, 01:39:22 PM »
+1
I'm not sure about that.  I use it daily on Lexia and I've farmed up thousands of them.  Are you sure you have your loot pack identified?
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 30, 2009, 01:58:11 PM »
+1
It picks up gold without a problem, so I thought that the pack would be fine. I will re-define and see if that fixes it.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #263 on: July 30, 2009, 02:07:38 PM »
+1
gold is hard-wired to drop in your backpack.  a few others are also meant to drop in your main pack.  MIBs, bandages and a few others.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #264 on: July 30, 2009, 02:39:57 PM »
+1
BTW, I'm going to redo the items that are dropped into your main pack for the next version.  Here's the current list that'll be dropped in your backpack now:

Code: [Select]
set %id_main_pack_items %id_gold , %id_bandage , %id_hides , %id_MIB , %id_bones , %id_scales , %id_daemon_bones , %id_archery_ammo

Anything else?
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline brockpaxton

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • brockpaxton has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 31, 2009, 01:15:05 AM »
+1
umm... well when i try to use the Adv. Claw LITE Auto looter.. it keeps saying Error loading file.. is there anyway to fix this??

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 31, 2009, 04:18:38 AM »
+1
Well, the first thing you might try is going to this board:

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1750.0

and following the site rules, then you might get some help with this, or any other problem.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #267 on: July 31, 2009, 11:32:53 AM »
+1
umm... well when i try to use the Adv. Claw LITE Auto looter.. it keeps saying Error loading file.. is there anyway to fix this??

What I'd like to know is where you got it?  :)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline brockpaxton

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • brockpaxton has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: August 03, 2009, 12:09:03 PM »
+1
Thank you very much for the advice :) it took me awhile to figure out how to post an intruduction. but after reading ur sites rules and lookin at everything pretty carefully i am startin to figure things out. Thank you very much:)

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: August 09, 2009, 03:43:52 AM »
+1
TM my shard has a feature where you "claim" a body after it is dead and looted. This is accessed by speaking "[claim". I have found the spot in the claw where this could be done.
My question is what is the code needed for a spoken command? And what command makes it target the looted body?
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Tags: Looting TrailMyx