Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 582953 times)

Scrripty

Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw LITE - The Ultimate Autolooter!
« Reply #315 on: October 16, 2009, 07:27:42 AM »
+1
TM have you done any thinking on if the CLAW can be enhanced to search for relic level items or not? :)  Just wondering... also for essence and such, maybe dividing them up by unravel bag? :)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #316 on: October 16, 2009, 08:46:37 AM »
+1
I started to look into it.  But since I didn't upgrade my account, I didn't really go very far with it.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Scrripty

« Reply #317 on: October 16, 2009, 08:53:46 AM »
+1
I started to look into it.  But since I didn't upgrade my account, I didn't really go very far with it.

Maybe we should start an upgrade TM fund! :)

Offline gen2000

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • gen2000 has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 16, 2009, 04:35:45 PM »
+1
I really like this script! I added "almost" all of the new SA items the pull down list, seems to be working great. I also had to add "I can't reach that" in the journal scan because it was getting hung up trying to open a corpse.

Thanks for sharing!  ;D

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #319 on: October 16, 2009, 05:05:43 PM »
+1
If you have a list of the SA items, I'd add those to the next release.  I have the "you can't reach that" fixed in my internal version, but thanks for reminding me that I need to release this new version.  Lemme know via PM.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #320 on: October 16, 2009, 05:59:37 PM »
+1
Thanks for sharing!  ;D

Thanks for the ICQ information, I'll work it into the new version.  Too bad I have to release the LITE version to the general masses..... ;)

Much appreciated!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: November 05, 2009, 08:53:20 AM »
+1
I might be missing it in the initial post, but I remember hearing we can add ignore item variables, such as ignoring bows, lances ect, things I dont use and I dont do the vendor thing.  Where might one find info on how to do that?
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: November 05, 2009, 09:08:00 AM »
+1
I might be missing it in the initial post, but I remember hearing we can add ignore item variables, such as ignoring bows, lances ect, things I dont use and I dont do the vendor thing.  Where might one find info on how to do that?

Yeah, that there is a different version... a non-lite version.... yeah.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: November 05, 2009, 09:12:23 AM »
+1

Yeah, that there is a different version... a non-lite version.... yeah.

I assume that is in leet? And the reason for the vague info and no pointers?  lol  ;)
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Offline athos

• Activity:
    0%
  • athos has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: November 06, 2009, 03:07:16 PM »
+1
Hi TM, been using this script all day, and it is very handy. thank you. it has made looting the cavern of discarded much easier today. i don't know what i'm doing wrong, but i can't reload any set-ups that i save. EVERY time it says: "error loading configuration file" in the status bar. i am saving the setup; i see the file created in the same folder that the script and easyuo are in. in the program window, the name of the setup file is the same as in the folder(mychar.txt). i added all the SA imbuing items to the user defined list, but i have to keep retyping all of them each time i log back in. any idea why i'm flailing here?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #325 on: November 06, 2009, 03:10:49 PM »
+1
are you running XP or Vista?
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline athos

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: November 06, 2009, 03:58:32 PM »
+1
xp

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #327 on: November 06, 2009, 04:10:09 PM »
+1
You might try testing a save just to get your configuration working.  Try saving to your C:\.  So your savefile becomes C:\savefile.txt or whatever.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline athos

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: November 06, 2009, 04:46:46 PM »
+1
i created two rules, added them to rules list, then, added them to active list. hit the "save setup" tab. status says "setup saved". file is created in same folder that EUO and script are in. when i reload that setup file, i get the error message. sorry if this is redundant.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #329 on: November 06, 2009, 04:51:09 PM »
+1
Did you try to save to c:\wahatver.txt?

The CLAw uses 2 files to locate information about your characters save.  For XP, one of them should be located in your C:\ root directory.  If you open it up and look at it, it should point to the other file (in this case, c:\wahatver.txt).  If you want, PM me the content of both files.

I'm at work right now, so I don't have access to stuff so if you can't figure it out, you may have to wait until I'm back home.  Sounds like it's a path issue with your setup.  I primarily use Win2003 which is pretty much XP.
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: Looting TrailMyx