Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 582795 times)

Offline Mythix

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Mythix has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
This is an amazing and totally sexy script.   8)
Many thanks to you (and to all the elite testers) for all your hard work on this!

Just one question, though.  Is putting something in user defined area the same as putting it into the text;text; field?  I guess the only reason to put it in the user defined field is to make more complex rules with the search words like this?  I made a rule with [(Hit Chance Increase >= 9 AND Defence Chance Increase >= 9) AND NOT Shield]  Will that work? 

Also, I noticed carpentry isn't in the talisman list?  Any reason why it isn't there?  I must be the only one looking for carp talis LOL.

If I use Carpentry >=20 will it pull out Carp Bonus talis and Carp Exceptional Bonus talis >=20?  Or do I have to put in the exact string? 

Ok, well it was more than one question. Sorry ;p

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
You should be able to put in that logic.  Should work fine.

For the carpentry tali, it's best to put in the exact text that comes before the magnitude.

You can test this with any tali, and try to loot from a targeted container.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Xanderyum

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Xanderyum has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
Hail!

So I am trying to craft a gargoyle necklace with some pretty specific resists.  Along the way i have crafted alternates of the other armor pieces, thus allowing me some room in the resist spread on my last piece.  do I need to make multiple complex rules for all the variations or can I do this:

• [([ Physical Resist = 1 OR Physical Resist = 2]) AND([ Fire Resist = 12 OR Fire Resist = 14 OR Fire Resist = 15]) AND([ Poison Resist = 4 OR Poison Resist = 5]) AND Energy Resist = 3 AND Sum of Resists = 30]

So I made a few complex rules and then added the resist rules that don't have any give and added them all together for what you see above.   So TM is this a functional complex rule or to complex.  I know the odds of getting the pieces in the right resist spread are low, but that's besides the point.

Cheers,
  Xander

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
So Fire Resist 13 is absolutely NO GOOD for you?

(Physical Resist >= X) AND (Fire Resist >= Y) AND (Poison Resist >= Z) AND (Energy Resist >= A)

1 - the fire resist thing you have
2 - why sum of resists? just ask for what you want.
3 - user >= so you put in your target number.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Xanderyum

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
well I have 3 pairs of legs and 3 pairs of arms that i can mix and match. i am striving to manipulate how the 20 bonus resist are spread and have figured out how many need to go into which resist.  I added some more search criteria, as in other options. I was mostly wondering if the string I put in the other post was one that CLAW could handle.....

as it stands all the other pieces are done and each will only nee a sub 70% max imbue plus enhancing to give me 70 90 70 85 80. which is protection, wraith proof and corpse skin proof. all three and still all at 70's  its for a wraith thrower.  and since there all just one imbue to resists each I can get the 4 max imbue mods I want on the suit
  8 LMC 8 MI 8 SI and 20 LRC  all with the mace and shield glasses and jewelery I haven't hit up yet.  and rumor is I can mod a pair of fire cleanup boots to put me at +90 in fire so when and if I go VE I am close to 70 then too If i choose.
  anyways all the variables make for a very rare piece I am crafting.  Once it's all done I was going to do a little write up with all the end results and how i got them.  I learned a lot and am still learning....

Offline Xanderyum

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
I know this is a bit of a Derail, but this is my new list for the resist spreads I'm looking for. If I have to I'll remake a leather piece to fit to this, as it seems I have a better time getting leather to do my bidding then the iron.

• [ Physical Resist = 1 AND Poison Resist = 4 AND Energy Resist = 3 AND Sum of Resists = 30]
  • [ Physical Resist = 2 AND Poison Resist = 4 AND Energy Resist = 3 AND Sum of Resists = 30]
  • [ Physical Resist = 5 AND Poison Resist = 5 AND Energy Resist = 3 AND Sum of Resists = 30]
  • [ Physical Resist = 6 AND Poison Resist = 5 AND Energy Resist = 3 AND Sum of Resists = 30]

So, now there are four different options, but really the Fire and Cold just have to hold the majority of the resists.  So 80k in ingots to go, hopefully I go not fruitlessly.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
So you are looking for minimum resists to imbue up... then use <=

Physical Resist <= 6 AND Poison Resist <= 5 AND Energy Resist <= 3 AND Sum = 30

I don't get the "slot" resist stuff... By going minimum you will get more hits and some keepers for the next set.

With what you have you could get a 3/10/10/4/3 and it would NOT save it.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline madatu

• Activity:
    0%
  • madatu has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
For some reason i get dc ofter when running this. Is there a way to slow it down a little? I love how it works but i tend to get dc.

do i change the event drop from 10 to like 20 ?

well after looking more into this, it wasnt the looter causing it. It was another script doing it. I should have known better. haha
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 04:48:59 PM by madatu »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Ya, we spent alot of time optimizing crash conditions.  It's a rarity that the CLAw will cause issues for you.  Darn those other scripts!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Arabella

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Arabella has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!
« Reply #684 on: August 04, 2012, 11:35:17 AM »
How would I add a condition for looting slayer talismans?  I noticed it was not on the default list.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #685 on: August 04, 2012, 11:51:49 AM »
You can add to user defined rules:
"slayer"
"talisman"

and then make a rule:

"slayer" AND "talisman"

It's really flexible in that regard.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Ozzy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ozzy has no influence.
  • My Boys
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: August 04, 2012, 05:03:57 PM »
this script is flawless thanks TM!

Offline UoLugnutz

• Activity:
    0%
  • UoLugnutz has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: August 06, 2012, 07:10:53 AM »
I know this is a bit of a Derail, but this is my new list for the resist spreads I'm looking for. If I have to I'll remake a leather piece to fit to this, as it seems I have a better time getting leather to do my bidding then the iron.

• [ Physical Resist = 1 AND Poison Resist = 4 AND Energy Resist = 3 AND Sum of Resists = 30]
  • [ Physical Resist = 2 AND Poison Resist = 4 AND Energy Resist = 3 AND Sum of Resists = 30]
  • [ Physical Resist = 5 AND Poison Resist = 5 AND Energy Resist = 3 AND Sum of Resists = 30]
  • [ Physical Resist = 6 AND Poison Resist = 5 AND Energy Resist = 3 AND Sum of Resists = 30]

So, now there are four different options, but really the Fire and Cold just have to hold the majority of the resists.  So 80k in ingots to go, hopefully I go not fruitlessly.

I am currently building a plate suit and below is the rules I use to find the base pieces. What I am looking for is the minimum resists in 2 of the armors base resists and CLAw works great.

Code: [Select]
[( [ Sum of Resists > 15 AND Physical Resist = 5] ) AND( [ Fire Resist = 3 OR Cold Resist = 2 OR Poison Resist = 3 OR Energy Resist = 2] )]
[( [ Sum of Resists > 15 AND Fire Resist = 3] ) AND( [ Cold Resist = 2 OR Poison Resist = 3 OR Energy Resist = 2 OR Physical Resist = 5] )]
[( [ Sum of Resists > 15 AND Cold Resist = 2] ) AND( [ Poison Resist = 3 OR Energy Resist = 2 OR Physical Resist = 5 OR Fire Resist = 3] )]
[( [ Sum of Resists > 15 AND Poison Resist = 3] ) AND( [ Energy Resist = 2 OR Physical Resist = 5 OR Fire Resist = 3 OR Cold Resist = 2] )]
[( [ Sum of Resists > 15 AND Energy Resist = 2] ) AND( [ Physical Resist = 5 OR Fire Resist = 3 OR Cold Resist = 2 OR Poison Resist = 3] )]

Once you get your head wrapped around the logic of making rules its really incredible what CLAw can do for you. I don't know how people can try and loot items, in PVM, without a tool like this.

Offline Xanderyum

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: August 06, 2012, 07:13:28 AM »
Yup My suits all done.  I found out the hard way you can't enahnce gargish necklaces for improved resists.  :(

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • D has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: August 06, 2012, 09:32:30 PM »
i was woring on a new woodland armour set last night since i found you can reforge 5hci real easy lol then enhance, i ended up with 3 pieces with 5hci and 10di, looking for the resists in the remaing peices my the rule i was using last night was
[Physical resist >=5 AND Fire resist >=10 AND Cold resist >=8 AND Poison resist >=2 AND Energy resist >=8]
does this seem to be ok? as the total resist is 33 its pretty close to the 35 max craft resists so i know it will take a while to fond lol

Tags: Looting TrailMyx