Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 584192 times)

Offline Banshee

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Banshee has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!
« Reply #765 on: January 22, 2013, 12:58:51 PM »
You'll really have to play with it yourself.  These are the best types of ways to figure out how to script by taking a look at the code and isolating the place that does the carving.  Since we only really support this script for OSI and many RunUO sites, we tend to not help much with special requests.

That being said, you are perfectly welcome to go through the code, post up what you think you'll need to do to modify it and we'll help where we can.  But we won't just do it for you.  Deal?

No problem I will give it a shot and see what I can do. Were would I post for help with any changes I come up with? I don't want to step on any toes or anything. I have read the rules and feel confident that There is a spot for such things but I don't seem to be able to find that spot.
Silence is golden, Duct Tape is silver.

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #766 on: January 22, 2013, 01:01:56 PM »
It's fine to just post in this thread. 
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: February 13, 2013, 04:34:00 PM »
If I made a long winded rule but forgot to add something is there a way to edit it after the fact or am I best to just remake it? 

i ment "Ring and ssi 5" it will loot spilnteRING weps with ssi on them.

AND NOT weight > 1

This quote made me think of something that I clearly over looked.

TM, I can't say enough thanks for your sharing of this amazing work of art.  I'm humbled that you could write this, I sure couldn't, but that you allow others to use such an amazing tool.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #768 on: February 13, 2013, 05:41:42 PM »
Well I'm glad you like it and I appreciate the positive feedback!

There's no way to edit a rule after you enter it.  But if you make a rule that's made up of little rules, it might not be that hard to re-enter it.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: February 13, 2013, 05:51:49 PM »
Ya it wouldn't be hard to remake it and since there are other things I need to add it's not a big deal but lazyness is a quality I am forever attempting to master.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #770 on: February 13, 2013, 06:44:54 PM »
Ya it wouldn't be hard to remake it and since there are other things I need to add it's not a big deal but lazyness is a quality I am forever attempting to master.

If OEUO would have worked better for UI stuff, this would already be up and running in it!  With Lua, it would make working on things like data structures much easier and would make rule editing a breeze.  As the CLAw stands now, the data structures are packed within strings and this makes editing things a biotch.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: February 15, 2013, 07:26:49 PM »
Well the last time I ever thought about writing something was in Basic, which clearly both dates me and tells the whole story of my skillz. 

All said I still think this is a great script.

What does the SMF key do?

Offline JackDaRabit

• Activity:
    0%
  • JackDaRabit has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: February 16, 2013, 05:06:56 PM »
Not sure what happened but for some reason this script is not working for me  :( . I had it working and used it along side TM_fullautofisherman. last time I went fishing was about two weeks ago and all worked fine.

Today when I start up the claw it loads then tells me cant find my loot bag and will default to pack. when I click ok it closes EUOX all the way down.

I am using windows 7
on OSI server

any ideas ..... i am sure its me this script has been awesome 

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: February 18, 2013, 06:00:11 AM »
Restart your computer.  Seriously, sometimes EUO just needs you to restart everything.  If it worked previously, it will work for you again unless you changed your system.

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: February 24, 2013, 01:50:00 PM »
OK... perhaps I can save myself some time & just ask some dumb questions instead of searching in circles like I've been.   How would I integrate the CLAw with another script in such a way that the OTHER script tells CLAw when it's ok to go about looting etc?   I've looked at !TM_loot_in_progress which tells me when CLAw is busying doing something, but is there a single variable that CLAw checks before it allows itself to begin  the Evaluating / looting process?   I'm just hitting the wall scanning a 53 page thread on a kindle fire heh.   Thx in advance!  I've seen post #63 but that seemed to be how to "pause" another script while CLAw loots intead of how to have CLAw secondary to something else.  (Can't loot if your dead!)

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #775 on: February 24, 2013, 01:54:14 PM »
If you turn the automatic looting off (Checkmark in the CLAw UI) then the it won't scan anything unless requested to from the outside.  So you should be able to then rely on the !TM_loot_in_progress variable to make sure the CLAw is busy/idle.  After that, just follow the instructions on how to initiate the CLAw search of a container from an external script and all should be hunky dory.

Then look at this snippet to show how to cause another script to control the looting of a container:

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=17.msg72443#msg72443
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 01:57:57 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: February 24, 2013, 02:18:02 PM »
Gracious TM !   That was QUICK.    I had missed the complete_looting_interface22.txt File  somehow which is what I was missing.  I'd also forgotten that Automagic looting was an option.  I've just always checked it instantly heh.

Hmm...
Code: [Select]
Sub LootChest
set %container %Chest
  gosub OpenContainerID %container
  wait 5
  gosub TM_EvaluateContainer %container #Backpackid
  set #LPC 2
  repeat
    gosub TM_LootInProgress
  until #RESULT = #FALSE
  set #LPC 1000
Return

;------------------------------------------------------------
; sub TM_EvaluateContainer
; %1 - source container to evaluate
; %2 - destination container ID to place items passing evaluation
; return:
;   none
sub TM_EvaluateContainer
  namespace push
  namespace global TM_loot
  set !TM_loot_artifact_success #FALSE
  set !TM_loot_success #FALSE
  set !TM_eval_source %1
  set !TM_eval_destination %2
  set !TM_eval_request #TRUE
  set !TM_loot_in_progress #TRUE ; needed??? probably, due to time taken to start looter.
  namespace pop
return

;------------------------------------------------------------
; sub TM_LootInProgress
; return:
;   #TRUE if Looting is in progress, wait until #FALSE
;   #FALSE looting is idle.
sub TM_LootInProgress
  namespace push
  namespace global TM_loot
  set #RESULT !TM_loot_in_progress
  namespace pop
return #RESULT

OK..   I get it now.  The only thing that comes to mind with the example you linked me above is how the ignore of looted corpes would be handled.   That part is buried in the mass that is the CLAw, but I can just test & see how it works.   Thx!    Up until this point I've been cheating just telling my Farming Script to Hard wait 10 seconds after each new body appears which with automagic looting had allowed CLAw enough time to do it's job, but it's time to do it right.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #777 on: February 24, 2013, 03:37:26 PM »
+1
look up a little in that thread before after that link I posted.  There was a suggestion of placing a "wait" just after the TM_EvaluateContainer that makes alot of sense and should make the looting initiation much more reliable.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline msb91980

• Activity:
    0%
  • msb91980 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: February 24, 2013, 03:51:26 PM »
+1
I hope this hasnt been covered already in this post, but I tried to skim through 50+ pages quickly to see if it has been addressed...

Is it possible to somehow move the loot window of the corpse away from the left hand side? I play a sampire 99.9% of the time and I am constantly getting spammed with the silly perfection messages and chat channels. If that could be moved away from the spam window, it would be even more amazing!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #779 on: February 24, 2013, 04:41:11 PM »
+1
You could add a "contpos x y" command to the "OpenContainer" sub.  I don't explicitly do any repositioning of the loot container in the CLAw.  This isn't ideal though because if you have a heavy spawn with lots of spells going off this just won't work...

Even better would be to setup the next container position for whenever one is opened.  I'll see if I have some example code somewhere for that.  It's a bit of a mystery to get working properly; but I did in a couple older scripts.  Just can't remember which ones at the moment.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 04:42:46 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: Looting TrailMyx