Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 583415 times)

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Nellie has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
+1
I want to start using this in one of the dungeons to see if i can find anything nice, Would it be cheeky to ask if anybody has a decent setup saved that i could use, i am not sure what would be classed as "Great" or "Awesome" loot or what would unravel to a Frag.

Nel.

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
+1
everyone has there own loot profile, depending on what you are looking for.. I have about 30 profiles saved depending on what I am doing... so there is no one great search for everything profile.

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
+1
Ahh ok, then i guess the question i need to ask is, what constitutes a awesome piece of kit?
What intensity turns into a relic fragment (At normal soulforge dont have queen thing on mule yet)
I want to run it in Shame or one of the other dungeons where you can get high intensity items.

Nel.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
+1
You don't need to have Queen Loyalty to unravel at her soulforge.  Shhhh.

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
    • View Profile
+1
Trail, have you ever thought of adding a section to only loot certain monsters?

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
+1
Not really.  Bodies are bodies.  :)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline noobus

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • noobus has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
+1
works flawlessly so far...very simple to setup if you read the instructions.  I only tested for about an hour so I still need to research how to get it to work with other scripts, such as CEOmedic.

Only issue I had is when i created a rule with cursed or brittle, then clicked omit...it never added it to the rule list so I kept looting brittle or cursed items

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
+1
Not really.  Bodies are bodies.  :)
They have different appearance but i crosschecked it.. even on stealth i see a way to filter :) Only thing whats different is the Property from Player \ Monster \ Scanable Corpses

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
+1
Heh, well I mis-spoke.  Bodies are bodies from the perspective of the container function in the CLAw.  There's no facility to ignore bodies based on their property.  That's an addition that sounds icky and no fun for the author to add.  ;)

Translation:  TM is lazy and doesn't feel like adding that feature.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 05:23:53 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
+1
I only asked, becouse when I farm grizzle keys, I just want to loot the boss characters that contain the key, and ignore the million other dead bodies in the area that only have 35-200 gold on there bodies..

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
+1
Probably won't be too hard to hack it to add an event property to the container opening sub.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nouveau

• Activity:
    0%
  • Nouveau has no influence.
  • Respect: +8
    • View Profile
    • My Musings
+1
I only asked, becouse when I farm grizzle keys, I just want to loot the boss characters that contain the key, and ignore the million other dead bodies in the area that only have 35-200 gold on there bodies..

I've tried a few times now, and it's too easy to miss the Grizzle keys with the script going what with spawn that can get out of hand at times. Once it opens a corpse, if you have to run away, it doesn't reopen that same corpse when you go back, at least it doesn't for me. The last time I had it running, and had to run away several times, the game decided to crash, so who's to say... but, I'm still trying to get those tombstones!   ;)

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
You can comment out the code used to not re-open the containers.  Also you can just change the time to a smaller value.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
OK, i finally got around to going to shame, I have set up some rules ie Splintering Weapon >= 20, Ring AND >=20 SSI, i have also set it to loot items with resists over 70 total, but i wanted these items to be not Brittle, cursed or CBR, i tried making a rule to be total resists >=70 And not Brittle ect but when i i started it just looted everything (Based on the not cursed ect part) I would just omit all cursed/brittle/CBR items but some of those turn into Relic Frags.

Is there any way to do one without the other?

Nel.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
That's hard to do because you are saying, "I want to omit certain items that are brittle, but I want to keep some items that are brittle".  If that's the case you'll have to get VERY specific on your rules, and you'll have to play with it until you can find a rule combination that will filter down to the specifics that you're looking for.

You may look at the unravel score and consider that as well.  Remember the unravel score isn't exact, but rather a good estimate based upon the original unravel rules.  It just falls apart with jewelry, but weapons and armor are pretty close.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 09:13:27 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: Looting TrailMyx