Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 582612 times)

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
I've found women tend to fall apart with jewelry, too.  That's how I snagged a wife two or three levels above me...

Jewelry.  *Boom!*

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
I've found women tend to fall apart with jewelry, too.  That's how I snagged a wife two or three levels above me...

Jewelry.  *Boom!*

Oh sure. But now when you get Waggro you don't stand a chance ;). Not that any of us lowly males ever stood a chance anyhow :-*
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Nellie has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
    • View Profile
could you not just add a "Unless" button... :P Ignore Cursed/Brittle/CBR "Unless" it gives a Frag :P

lol only joking, i will look at it more tmos when i have time, but it's working well so far :)

Nel.

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
You could actually do that with the ignore using the unravel value:

Omit:  ( ( brittle OR cursed OR cannot ) AND unravel < (whatever) )

Remember "true" logic will throw the item out with OMITs.

That's the neat thing of the CLAw, you can think of interesting ways to bend the logic to do what you want.  You'll still get things that might not be useful, but it'll filter things significantly.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Updated to version 0.780:

Changes:
  • Allow to turn off history recollection. Saves memory when farming 1000s of items
  • Added jewelry to specific items (thanks computerdave)
  • Added additional filter for forgetting blue containers (thanks kabuto1)
  • Fixed a bug with stealth drag/drop and using the incorrect stack value. Should now move all of a stack
  • Status as stealth drag/drop updates in a more pleasing fashion
  • Added STEALTH to the list of External setup arguments (i.e. TURBO_HIDEBODIES_CARVE, etc)
  • Stealth drag/drop now drops gold/bandages/hides/bones/MIBs in main pack instead of loot pack
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Wow - nice thanks!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
No big features, but the stealth drag/drop was a new feature that of course had a bug in it.  Not very much testing and it showed.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
Gracious!   Now I don't have to ask Nobama for his "Special" Shame Farming version !

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Gracious!   Now I don't have to ask Nobama for his "Special" Shame Farming version !

Oh yeh, that's right.  Yes, this version should last much longer.  You have to set the variable at the beginning of the script to this:

Code: [Select]
set %use_history #FALSE
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
    • View Profile
I have never really used the CLAw for looting before, usually just in conjunction with crafting or questing scripts. I was fighting White Wyrms in Ice and I have 2 questions.

1. Dragon's Blood is left on the corpse after cutting it up. It is a mysticism reg and also used in imbuing I believe. The CLAw does not recognize an apostrophe and I could not get the CLAw to loot it as dragons blood. I was entering it in under user defined. It did not recognize it under mage or necro regs. Without editing the script, how can I get the CLAw to recognize it and loot it?

2. The CLAw was looting the White Wyrms before I could carve them. Is there a way to get it to loot the dragon's blood and scales after it has looted once besides using a hot key to start looting after I carve it?

I am really loving the CLAw so far. Another great script TM, but then again they always are.

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
Turn off auto loot and just use alt-f1 or alt-f2 when you are ready to loot. But I thought the claw had a carve option?
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
I have never really used the CLAw for looting before, usually just in conjunction with crafting or questing scripts. I was fighting White Wyrms in Ice and I have 2 questions.

1. Dragon's Blood is left on the corpse after cutting it up. It is a mysticism reg and also used in imbuing I believe. The CLAw does not recognize an apostrophe and I could not get the CLAw to loot it as dragons blood. I was entering it in under user defined. It did not recognize it under mage or necro regs. Without editing the script, how can I get the CLAw to recognize it and loot it?

2. The CLAw was looting the White Wyrms before I could carve them. Is there a way to get it to loot the dragon's blood and scales after it has looted once besides using a hot key to start looting after I carve it?

I am really loving the CLAw so far. Another great script TM, but then again they always are.

What BW said.  You should let the CLAw carve the corpse for you.  Check the appropriate checkbox on the UI.

As for dragons blood, you can just make a rule for "blood".  If you want to get more specific, make a complex rule that's "dragon" && "blood".  Also, if you know the #FINDTYPE you can add that to the #FINDTYPE section.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Grandewd has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!
« Reply #822 on: August 23, 2013, 07:31:54 AM »

Hi TM,

Well, let me begin by saying that I used BM's (Bad Maniac) looter for years, but have now switched to yours... His was quicker to open corpses, but your's is much more tolerant of actions that I often need to do in the middle of a loot (like staying alive for one)... And yours is so incredibly easy to modify and so "all inclusive".  Very, very impressed by your work on this amazing script.

One wish:  Would it be too much work to have a #findtype field for things that I do NOT wish to loot?  Example:  I was farming Ant Lions for Fertile Dirt, Peculiar Seeds and instruments - but they drop HEAVY ore on each corpse and stupid bones that I do NOT want to loot.

Can't wait to hear your answer... Love, love, love this script !  Well done, my friend...  ;)

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #823 on: August 23, 2013, 08:18:10 AM »
You can probably make a "User Defined" rule field, and then make that an omit rule.  So create:

1) In the "User Entry" field, add "heavy ore" and click OK next to the field
2) Find "heavy ore" in the "User Defined" pulldown and make the quantity N/A (click the >= button until N/A show up)
3) add this new rule as an omit rule.

We spent a lot of time tweaking this script to give a mix of speed and stability.  There are certainly other faster scripts out there, but they just don't have the features this one has and tend to crash more often.

Edit: added a better picture.

Keep in mind what an OMIT rule does.  If there is a match for any of your omit rules, the object is immediately flagged as a NO MATCH and the looter will continue to evaluate items in your target container.  Omit rules are evaluated first before your normal match active rules.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
omit_rule_2.png
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 09:23:58 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Grandewd has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: August 23, 2013, 12:29:06 PM »
You can probably make a "User Defined" rule field, and then make that an omit rule.  So create:

1) In the "User Entry" field, add "heavy ore" and click OK next to the field
2) Find "heavy ore" in the "User Defined" pulldown and make the quantity N/A (click the >= button until N/A show up)
3) add this new rule as an omit rule.

We spent a lot of time tweaking this script to give a mix of speed and stability.  There are certainly other faster scripts out there, but they just don't have the features this one has and tend to crash more often.

Edit: added a better picture.

Keep in mind what an OMIT rule does.  If there is a match for any of your omit rules, the object is immediately flagged as a NO MATCH and the looter will continue to evaluate items in your target container.  Omit rules are evaluated first before your normal match active rules.

You say "probably" and that suprises me. You are such an amazing coder.... I will give that a try and come back later and tell you how well it works...

Tags: Looting TrailMyx