Author Topic: introduction  (Read 160 times)

Offline uotesterTopic starter

• Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • uotester has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
introduction
« on: March 31, 2024, 12:40:17 PM »
Hello!

ive been playing uo since 1999 on Europa and Atlantic. i enjoy killing bosses solo and as it takes a lot of time to kill peerless and high seas bosses i found that scripts can keep my wrists healthy :)

i was using scripts from easyuo initially but sometimes these scripts did not do everything that i need so i had to learn how to make adjustments to them. this worked for quite some time.

a few years ago i started to do "treasures of" events and i realised that using multiple accounts is bringing better rewards. but the more i played on these events the more i realized that i need to write something of my own because i needed a script that switch equipment on multiple chars when they fighting certain types or monsters, script that attacks monsters and cast spells with certain priority, script that watch multiple characters hp and take actions as required.
so i started to learn about nameSpace global and its working much better with my 5-6 characters setup now

i hope to find new ideas on scriptuo and learn from more experienced scripters
« Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 01:25:59 PM by uotester »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: introduction
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2024, 02:07:48 PM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site! I would be interested in seeing that script if you were ever willing. I am experimenting with something similar with ORIONUO client.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: introduction
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2024, 02:35:27 PM »
 WELCOME!

Tags: