Author Topic: New guy in march 2024  (Read 162 times)

Offline peixinhonabrasaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • peixinhonabrasa has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New guy in march 2024
« on: March 31, 2024, 04:32:57 PM »
So... Today, on the last day of March 2024, I arrive here as the new guy who will make his own introduction.
I started playing UO on the recommendation of a friend who never played the game but had friends who played. That was when I was about 12 years old (I'm 35 today). After exploring the game's installation for free shards, which was different from anything I had ever seen, I tested some servers until I found one that I stayed with for many years, Dimensions Shard by Gabriel Klein (Seyss), a Brazilian guy who lived in the USA . After the last few days of this server, I went to another one that I had already tested, with a more RPG feel, with races, classes and level system - Nightmare Shard. I made new friends there and recently the server is back up, which brought me here.

Regarding scripts and macros, I started with UO Assist and UO Loop, went to EasyUO where I developed a lot, went through Injection and now I'm looking to learn about Orion.

Well, this is a very brief summary indeed.
Little fish in the ember - Only for those who can.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: New guy in march 2024
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2024, 03:07:01 AM »
+1
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: New guy in march 2024
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2024, 04:39:26 PM »
+1
 WELCOME!

Tags: