Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Script Debug

other quest script debug

(1/4) > >>

Hollywood_Shono:
Can anyone take apart the looting script of this... I will pay for your help lol please... I really need it for my other heartwood script :(

Cerveza:
What exactly do you mean "take apart"?

Hollywood_Shono:

--- Quote from: Cerveza on February 26, 2009, 07:04:01 PM ---What exactly do you mean "take apart"?

--- End quote ---

Trailmyx said i could get it if i can take out of this script so thats what i meant by apart.... I just  need the loot script out of it so i can click a container and it goes through all the bags...

Hollywood_Shono:
I really would love to learn all of it I am just so busy in real life with work, my wife and new born its hard to take the time to learn everything. I wish i could cause I use the scripts so much. Like i said I just need the BM Eval or Claw script to basically be able to target a container and loot through it determine whats good I mainly just need it to take the runic saws out of the secures. I could really care less about any of the other loot.

TrailMyx:
So all you want is the saws?  If so, you don't need any looter.  There's just a few lines in the 1.16 quester that'll handle that. 

Really, you don't need to learn much about it.  You just need two routines from the 1.16 quester.

sub loot
and
sub checkloot

That's at least a start for you.  You need to start looking for the loot bags in your bank container, and be able to drag the kits to your loot container.

So you need to determine what the #FINDID of the bank box is and the #FINDID of your loot bag.

But at least those are the routines you need.  Don't just cut/paste these and expect it to work; you'll have to do a bit of script integration....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version