Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 4276 times)

Offline kworth77Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • kworth77 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello Everyone
« on: March 07, 2013, 06:23:40 PM »
Hello ScriptUO players,

My name is ..., well, i'll keep the real life name to myself. Suffice it to say that I have been around the Ultima Online universe for a very long time. I began playing UO in 1998. I was a regular player on the Lake Superior and eventually the Siege Perilous Shards. I also spent a bit of time developing characters on Atlantic. Early 2002 I was called out of country for an extended period of time and had to give up my accounts. (I had several. And since you know a bit about Siege then you will understand why I had several.) I was not military, rather a civilian contractor. Yikes!! Someone stop me before the digressions become too deep...

A few years later I came back to OSI Ultima Online but only lasted a few months. I began playing a few of the free shards and found a home on Hybrid, Destiny and finally Alexandria.

Interesting note and something that I am rather proud of...  All of my ingame characters have the surname Syndael. When I had to give up my original accounts I was able to hand them over to someone that I felt would continue playing the characters that I had spent so much time developing. I am happy to say that the Syndael Name is still active after 15+ years on Lake Superior, and on Siege Perilous. If anyone happens to play on these OSI shards and also happen to run across a character with the Syndael name, stop the player, and tell them that you read an intro biography from the original creator.

I'm not a young guy (ahem, 49), and I'm not a particularly talented scripter. I do have a passion for the online community, not just collecting pretty pixels of junk. I am much more interested in the people behind the toons.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 06:32:55 PM »
Welcome to ScriptUO kworth77! :)

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 02:01:50 AM »
Welcome to the community!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2013, 04:40:09 AM »
welcome to scriptuo restricted status lifted.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 07:05:11 AM »
Welcome!

Offline kworth77Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • kworth77 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2013, 07:38:07 AM »
Thanks for the welcome.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2013, 01:24:14 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Cooms

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cooms has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2013, 08:09:14 AM »
Welcome to the Commmunity!!! :D I made all my characters Coomy, after a while you feel like its a trademark. :)

Offline Neo

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +155
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2013, 01:30:56 PM »
Welcome!
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Tags: Intro  Introduction