Author Topic: Hi, I am Steak.  (Read 1580 times)

Offline steakTopic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • steak has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi, I am Steak.
« on: July 26, 2013, 06:21:00 PM »
G'day,

I play as Steak, I am 40(how that happened seems to be a blur!) and I have been playing UO on and off since just after it launched on both OSI and freeshards. During the day I run a business so at night I like to slay dragons! I have been gaming since the days of the C64 and have spent way too much time on a long list of games now and I don't expect that will change any time soon.
Although I have been using scripts for a number of years, I have always been at a "click play and hope it works" stage. Over the past month or so I have started to become very interested learning more about writing scripts and this community seems like a great resource.

Thanks
Steak

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I am Steak.
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 07:53:51 AM »
You might be steak but there was very little meat on that post :'(. Please take a look at the other intro posts that are stickied in this thread and give it another shot.
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline ximan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ximan has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 03:53:31 PM »
C64 eh?

Fave C64 games:  Wizard's Crown, Castle Wolfenstein, Fort Apocalypse, Jumpman, Forbidden Forest.  Achtung!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 10:33:45 AM »
C64 eh?

Fave C64 games:  Wizard's Crown, Castle Wolfenstein, Fort Apocalypse, Jumpman, Forbidden Forest.  Achtung!

spy hunter & Bard's Tale!!!

Tags: